You Cruise, You Lose
- Modern classic. Norris, Chris // InStyle;Feb2000, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p224
Features actress Winona Ryder and her sense of style.
- BioStyle. Gerston; McCoy, Jill // Biography;Jul99, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p24
Looks into the fashion style of motion picture actress Winona Ryder. Favorite designers; Vital statistics; Film debut. INSET: Ryder close-up..
- Puzzle of a Downfall Child. Quart, Alissa // Film Comment;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p28
Examines the rise and downfall of actress Winona Ryder, culminating in an alleged shoplifting charge by a high-end department store. Notable motion pictures featuring the Ryder; Public image of Ryder as fragile, demure and girlish; Views on how Ryder can resurrect her declining popularity.
- WINONA TAKES ALL. // Harper's Bazaar;Aug2000, Issue 3465, p168
Interviews United States actress Winona Ryder.
- Little woman, big career. Cawley, Janet // Biography;Jun97, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p24
Provides information on the life of Hollywood actress Winona Ryder. Ryder's family background; How she landed an acting job in Hollywood; Love affairs of Ryder.
- WINONA'S ON suicide watch. Kent, Peter // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/30/2002, p14
Reports that the celebrity Winona Ryder is being put on suicide watch over the 2002 holiday season. Basis for the fear felt by Winona's family that she might try to kill herself; Order she received when she was found guilty of grand theft; Winona's addiction to narcotic drugs.
- It's Geek to Me. Stein, Joel // Entertainment Weekly;12/20/2002-12/27/2002, Issue 687/688, p144
Comments on several celebrities in the U.S., such as actress Winona Ryder and singer Christina Aguillera.
- Monitor. Armstrong, Jennifer; Geier, Thom; Hughes, Cary // Entertainment Weekly;11/1/2002, Issue 680, p18
Presents an update on several celebrities as of November 1, 2002, including the dismissal of drug charges against Winona Ryder.
- speak, memory. Singer, Sally // Vogue;Aug2007, Vol. 197 Issue 8, p206
The article presents an interview with Winona Ryder, an actress, about family, challenges she faced and turning 35 years old. She describes her experienced with taking painkillers for her broken arm. She recalls the shoplifting incident at Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills, California which led...