Moody's Action Puts Assured Guaranty Closer to 3 Triple-As
- HealthPartners Upgraded. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/21/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33353, p7
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded the rating of HealthPartners Inc. from Baa1 to A3 attributed to its improved performance in Minnesota in fiscal 2008 and 2009.
- MOODY'S AFFIRMS NOVASTAR'S SERVICER RATING. // National Mortgage News;6/26/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 38, p12
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service affirmed its SQ2 servicer quality rating for Novastar Mortgage as a primary servicer of subprime home loans. Moody's cited the mortgage company's strong collection abilities and above average loss mitigation results. Its loan servicing...
- Moody's Lowers Transamerica Debt. // National Mortgage News;1/13/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p9
Reports on the downgrading of the Transmerica Finance Corp. (TFC) ratings by Moody's Investors Services in the U.S. Assessment of the senior long-term debt ratings of Aegon NV; Evaluation of the TFC ownership structure; Suffering in the exposure to bonds.
- Under Moody's microscope. // ABA Banking Journal;Sep90, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p97
No abstract available.
- HomEq Gets High Servicing Marks. Brustein, Joshua // National Mortgage News;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p22
Reports on the rating given by Moody's Financial Services to HomEq Servicing Corp. as a primary servicer of subprime loans. Rating given by Fitch Rating to the company as both a primary and special servicer; Major factor considered in the rating process; Decline of the portfolio of HomEq.
- Open Solutions Is on Default Danger List. SIEGRIEST, LINDSEY // Credit Union Times;3/25/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p1
The article reports that Open Solutions Inc. has been listed among 283 companies most likely to default on their debts by Moody's Investors Service. It is stated that Open Solutions was downgraded by Moody's from a corporate family rating of B2 to B3 and revised the company's ratings outlook to...
- Moody's Makes Steps Toward Ratings Clarity. G. S. // Asset Securitization Report;5/19/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p16
The article focuses on the new finance structured finance ratings of Moody's Investors Service Inc. The shift was aimed at increasing ratings transparency and bringing investor confidence back to the rating process. Although investors appreciated the firm's initiative, they expected the impact...
- Moody's Upgrades Pacific Century. Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;8/17/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 159, p3
Reports the increase of rating to Pacific Century Financial Corp. by Moody's Investors Service in the U.S. Evidence on the progress of strategic restructuring plan; Increase of rating from disappointing rate to the company and the subsidiary company; Reduction of syndicated loan portfolio by...
- Triple-A: Endangered Class. Landy, Heather // American Banker;12/2/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 185, p1
The author reports that few banks have been given a rating of Aaa by the credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service. If the involvement that banks have with the U.S. government was not taken into consideration no bank would have a rating higher than Aa2 by Moody's. Concerns have been raised...