DASNY Clears NYU Hospital Deal, Holds Off on NYSARC Borrowing
- Analysis Raises Questions About DASNY Deal for N.Y. Nonprofit. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32471, p31
The article presents a report that seeks significant disclosure-related concerns regarding the NYSARC Inc. Series 2006 revenue bonds. NYSARC, a company that provides services to mentally retarded people and people with developmental disabilities, is seeking issuance of the debt by the Dormitory...
- DASNY Clears Four Deals, Raises Borrowing Fees for School Districts. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/30/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32350, p6
The article reports that the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) has approved the $94.6 million budget for 2006-2007 and the $342 million bond sales. The 2006-2007 budget of the DASNY shows an increase of 1 percent from its 2005-2006 spending plan. The DASNY has increased fees...
- DASNY Approves $1.15 Billion of Offerings. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/29/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33358, p5
The article reports on the move of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) to approve the 1.15 billion dollars of bonds during its monthly board meeting.
- DASNY Charter Plan Dies. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33254, p9
The article announces the end of the proposal to allow the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York to sell bonds for charter schools and the proposed legislation to increase cap on the number of charter schools in the state.
- N.Y Workers' Comp Credit Set to Launch Next Week With $97 Million. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/24/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33422, p3
The article offers information on the plan of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York, to sell 97 million dollars of taxable pledge assessment bonds.
- NEW YORK: DASNY Approves $600M. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33458, p9
The article reports on the final and preliminary approval given by the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York to nearly 600 million dollars of bonds.
- DASNY Approves $426M. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/15/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33565, p9
No abstract available.
- New York Dorm Authority May Have to Offer Inflated Yields. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31276, p52
Reports on the sale of bonds by the New York State Dormitory Authority. Amount of the bonds; Use of the bond sales to finance the dormitory projects of the State University of New York; Credit rating of the state.
- New York Dormitory Authority. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;06/09/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30658, p7
Reports on the bond issues of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York. Expected bond deals that will come to market.