Storming Back to Market
- Louisiana Eyes Debt Service Aid. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/25/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p1
The article reports on the status of Louisiana's move to issue bonds in assisting local governments with their debt service payments. There are some concerns that the amount from issued bonds may not be enough. The state is in the process of taking applications for bond proceeds. Once those are...
- Debt management when the stock of debt is growing: The case of Japan. // OECD Economic Outlook;Dec99, Vol. 1999 Issue 2, p170
Focuses on the issues concerning debt management in Japan, a country which has a growing stock of debt. Level of debt; Potential for significant cost saving; Selected characteristics of bond markets in major Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) countries. INSET: Debt...
- PABs Likely to Be Part of a Senate Committee's Transportation Bill. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;6/2/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34318, p1
A long-term transportation bill offered by the Senate Finance Committee would be likely to include some new type of private-activity bond, a Government Finance Officers Association official said here.
- Top-Rated Wisconsin County Rushes $68M Sale to Market. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/26/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31665, p36
Triple-A rated Dane County, Wisconsin, will sell $68 million of general obligation bonds on June 26, 2003. The county was set to issue the bonds within the next few months regardless of the property tax limits, and under the bill's language, debt service for bonds approved by municipalities by...
- ÃKK sells â‚¬1.45 bln of domestic eurobond by end of February. // Hungary A.M.;03/12/2013, p8
The article reports on the 1.45 billion euro of domestic retail eurobond sold by the Government Debt Management Agency (ÃKK) of Hungary by the end of February 2013.
- Northeast. Kaplan, David; Demenchuk, Michael // Bond Buyer;02/02/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30322, p31
Focuses on developments concerning the bond market in the Northeastern States as of February 2, 1998. Single-family housing revenue bonds from Maine and New Hampshire; Dispute between Philadelphia and Pennsylvania officials over how much of the state funding the Philadelphia School District...
- Idaho. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p84
Presents graphs depicting the performance of the bond market in Idaho as of March 2001. Revenue of the state and local market; Priorities of private activity bonds; Issuance from state and local authorities.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;4/18/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33897, p6
A calendar of events for the U.S. municipal bond market from April 22, 2013 to September 27, 2013 is presented which includes an annual tri-state public finance conference, a securities compliance seminar and a California public finance conference.
- Indy Bond Bank Sets Two Deals, Prices Notes. Devitt, Catlin // Bond Buyer;11/21/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33009, p4
The article elaborates on the significance of the proposed trading of two issues by the Indianapolis Public Improvement Bond Bank in Indianapolis, Indiana. The institution plan to head to market with two issues after pricing $127 million of notes to cover cash-flow deficits for local government....