Reality titans tie the knot
- 31 JD ROTH AND TODD NELSON CEOs of 3 Ball Productions. ROSE, LACEY // Hollywood Reporter;4/15/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 14, p46
The article offers information on J.D. Roth and Todd Nelson, chief executive officers (CEO) at 3 Ball Productions Inc. It is mentioned that they have an office at Redondo Beach and makes most of their business deals at this office. Also, the reality television program "The Biggest Loser," for...
- J.D. ROTH and TODD NELSON. Boyd, Betsy // Daily Variety;9/15/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 51, pA12
The article discuses the success of longtime friends J.D. Roth and Todd Nelson of 3 Ball Productions on their production projects. It states that 3 Ball Productions was launched by Roth and Nelson in 2001, and their first reality series was premiered on NBC in 2003. It notes that the partners'...
- Reality's Playing Its Part In TV Success: Producer. Hagle, Will // Multichannel News;7/7/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p32
The article offers information on reality television (TV) show producer J.D. Roth, who along with his partner Todd A. Nelson started the media production company 3 Ball Productions in 2001, and states that Roth is currently the chief executive officer (CEO) of the independent producer Eyeworks USA.
- 'Hammertime' at A&E. Frankel, Daniel // Daily Variety;2/19/2009, Vol. 302 Issue 34, p6
The article reports on the signed contract of the Arts & Entertainment Network (A&E) to broadcast J.D. Roth-produced realty time series "Hammertime." It notes that the television series pursues the life of one-time hart-topping rapper-dancer MC Hammer and his family. It mentions that A&E has...
- Dutch Eyeworks acquires 45% of TV shingle Stormy. Meza, Ed // Daily Variety;2/26/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 38, p7
Reports on Dutch production company, Eyeworks' acquisition of shares in the RTL Television subsidiary, Stormy Entertainment. Total shares of Stormy chief executive officer Kai Sturm in the RTL; Television program specialties of the RTL; Factors contributing to the trend of consolidation in the...
- CUATRO GOES DUTCH. Schreiber, Dominic // Daily Variety;8/17/2007, Vol. 296 Issue 34, p23
The article reports that Dutch television broadcasting company Eyeworks has acquired Argentina's Cuatro Cabezas, the production house behind the hit satirical news show "Caiga Quien Caiga." The deal follows the company's acquisition of Great Britain-based At It Productions. The acquisition will...
- Acquisitions & Partnershipsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/12/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p8
The article offers news briefs related to acquisitions and partnerships in the education sector.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;10/26/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p8
The article offers news briefs related mergers and acquisitions in the U.S. including the partnership between Moodlerooms and The Learning Edge North American and partnership between John Wiley & Sons and Scrivener Publishing in Salem, Massachusetts.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions . . . // Educational Marketer;4/8/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p7
Presents news briefs on several partnerships & acquisitions of companies in the educational publishing industry as of April 2002.