TITLE

Toxic shock

PUB. DATE
October 2006
SOURCE
Australian Parents;Oct/Nov2006, p68
SOURCE TYPE
Periodical
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
The article investigates the link between household chemicals and allergic symptoms. It is a shocking fact that the most toxic chemicals are located in kitchens. People spread them around the house and then they get pumped back into the ecosystem, contaminating waterways and soil. Chemicals do not cause allergy in the same way dust mites do, but they can be an irritant.
ACCESSION #
22481925

 

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of THE LIBRARY OF VIRGINIA

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics