REDESCUBRIMIENTO DE PINGUICULA CLIVORUM STANDL. ET STEYERM. (LENTIBULARIACEAE), UNA ESPECIE RARA DE GUATEMALA Y MEXICO
- DOS NUEVAS ESPECIES DE PINGUICULA (LENTIBULARIACEAE) DEL CENTRO Y NORTE DE MEXICO. Zamudio, Sergio // Acta Botanica Mexicana;sep1988, Issue 3, p21
Two new species of Pinguicula are described from Mexico P. crassifolia (Subg. Pinguicula) from Las Ventanas, municipality of El Chico, Hidalgo, and P. gracilis (Subg. Temnoceras) from Cerro de las Mitras, municipality of Monterrey, Nuevo Leï¿½n.
- UNA NUEVA ESPECIE DE PINGUICULA (LENTIBULARIACEAE) DE LOS ESTADOS DE QUERETARO E HIDALGO, MEXICO. Zamudio, Sergio; Ortega, Ricardo Zirahuen // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1994, Issue 28, p57
Pinguicula moctezumae, from the Rï¿½o Moctezuma canyon in the Mexican states of Queretaro and Hidalgo is described as new. This species belongs to the section Orcheosanthus, subsection Violiformis, with P. gypsicola Brandegee, on account of its lanceolate-linear leaves. A pesar del alto...
- UNA ESPECIE NUEVA DE PINGUICULA (LENTIBULARIACEAE) DE CENTROAMERICA. Zamudio, Sergio // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1997, Issue 40, p65
Pinguicula mesophytica is described as a new species for the science. This plant has been confused with P. moranensis HBK., from which it differs in its smaller red corollas with suborbicular or oblate upper lobes and obovate lower lobes, in its petiolate leaves with ciliate petioles and in its...
- SITUACION TAXONOMICA DE PINGUICULA ORCHIDIOIDES DC. (LENTIBULARIACEAE). Zamudio, Sergio // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1998, Issue 42, p7
In this work, the taxonomic and nomenclatural situation of Pinguicula orchidioides DC. are discussed. It is a distinct and independent species, different from P. oblongiloba DC., with which it has been confused. A complete description and distribution data of the species are given, as well as an...
- A NEW MEXICAN SPECIES OF PINGUICULA (LENTIBULARIACEAE). Luhrs, Hans; Studnicka, Miloslav; Gluch, Oliver // Carnivorous Plant Newsletter;Jun2004, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p43
A new species of Pinguicula from the state of Tamaulipas, northeastern MÃ©xico is described and illustrated: Pinguicula pilosa (subgen. Isoloba). This new species shows affinity with P. agnata Casper from the section Agnata, and differences in both floral and foliage features are discussed.
- REDESCUBRIMIENTO DE PINGUICULA CLIVORUM STANDL. ET STEYERM. (LENTIBULARIACEAE), UNA ESPECIE RARA DE GUATEMALA Y MEXICO. Zamudio, Sergio // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1997, Issue 39, p61
The study of type specimens of Pinguicula clivorum Standl. et Steyerm. allowed to prove that this is a valid species and independent from P. lilacina Schltdl. et Cham., with which it has been confused. It is also shown that P. barbata Zamudio et Rzedowski is a synonym of P. clivorum. LAN-ES El...
- ERRATUM. // Carnivorous Plant Newsletter;
A correction to the article on the correct name of Pinguicula grandiflora or the hybrid butterwort is presented.
- A NEW SPECIES OF PINGUICULA (LENTIBULARIACEAE) FROM NUEVO LEÃ“N, MÃ‰XICO. Luhrs, Hans; Lampard, Stan E. // Carnivorous Plant Newsletter;Mar2006, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p4
A new species of Pinguicula from MÃ©xico is described and illustrated: Pinguicula nivalis, a gypsophilous endemic from the southern part of the state Nuevo LeÃ³n. According to Casper's monograph (1966) its taxonomic position matches the criteria of subgenus Temnoceras Barnh. em. Casper, but...
- DOS ESPECIES NUEVAS DE PINGUICULA (LENTIBULARIACEAE) DEL ESTADO DE OAXACA, MEXICO. Zamudio, Sergio; Rzedowski, Jerzy // Acta Botanica Mexicana;jun1991, Issue 14, p23
Pinguicula hemiepiphytica and P. utricularioides (Subg. Pinguicula) from the state of Oaxaca, Mexico, are described as new species. Though similar to P. moranensis of section Orcheosanthus. the new species do not fit in this section because of their long funnelform corolla-tube. A section...