ASCOMYCETES POCO CONOCIDOS DE MEXICO VIII. ALGUNAS ESPECIES DEL BOSQUE MESOFILO DE VERACRUZ
- NOTE SUR HELVELLA COSTIFERA NANNF. (PEZIZALES). VAN VOOREN, Nicolas // Mycologia Montenegrina;2010, Vol. 13, p99
Presentation and illustration of Helvella costifera, a species close to H. acetabulum, characterized by its gray tinges and the prominence of its ribs. Data about its distribution and its ecology are also given.
- CONTRIBUTO ALLA CONOSCENZA DI HELVELLA RIVULARIS, UNA SPECIE CRITICA E POCO CONOSCIUTA DELLA SEZ. MACROPODES. CARBONE, Matteo // Mycologia Montenegrina;2010, Vol. 13, p7
After the revision of the original material of Helvella rivularis, as well as of additional collections of this species made or determined by Dissing & Sivertsen, some personal Finnish collections are presented and discussed and the differences from close allies, H. fibrosa and H. macrosperma in...
- DUE HELVELLA POCO COMUNI SUL TERRITORIO ITALIANO: H. LATISPORA E H. RIVULARIS. MEDARDI, Gianfranco // Mycologia Montenegrina;2010, Vol. 13, p79
A study on two interesting species of the Genus Helvella L. : Fr. not widespread on the Italian territory is here presented: they are H. latispora Boud. and H. rivularis Dissing & Sivertsen. he work is provided with colour photography of the macro- and microscopic characters and with line drawings.
- HELVELLA ARCTOALPINA ET HELVELLA DOVRENSIS, DEUX HELVELLES RÃ‰COLTÃ‰ES DANS LES ALPES FRANÃ‡AISES. CHAILLET, Pierre; FRUND, Christian // Mycologia Montenegrina;2010, Vol. 13, p91
The authors discribe and illustrate two Helvella picked up in French Alpen, next to Pralognan-en-Vanoise in July 2009.
- First Report of Morchella —An Edible Morel from Mount Abu, Rajasthan. Paliwal, Aarti; Bohra, Aruna; Pillai, Uma; Purohit, D. K. // Middle East Journal of Scientific Research;2013, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p327
Morchella, commonly referred as 'guchhi' in India, belongs to family Helvellaceae. This saprophytic fungus is known throughout the world for its higher market price. Its nutritional values coupled with medicinal importance made this mushroom as a subject of interest to researchers across the...
- NOVEDADES PARA LOS GÃ‰NEROS ANNULOHYPOXYLON E HYPOXYLON (ASCOMYCOTA, XYLARIACEAE) EN LA REPÃšBLICA ARGENTINA. Hladki, Adriana I.; Romero, Andrea I. // Darwiniana;dic2009, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p278
Two new varieties, Annulohypoxylon moriforme var. macrosporum and Hypoxylon investiens var. magnisporum are proposed; Annulohypoxylon nitens, Hypoxylon crocopeplum, H. subrutilum and H. rubiginosum var. microsporum are described as new records from Argentina. A dichotomous key to hypoxyloid taxa...
- Mineralization of 14C-labelled synthetic lignin and extracellular enzyme activities of the wood-colonizing ascomycetes Xylaria hypoxylon and Xylaria polymorpha. Liers, C.; Ullrich, R.; Steffen, K. T.; Hatakka, A.; Hofrichter, M. // Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology;Jan2006, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p573
Two wood-dwelling ascomycetes, Xylaria hypoxylon and Xylaria polymorpha, were isolated from rotting beech wood. Lignin degradation was studied following the mineralization of a synthetic % MathType!MTEF!2!1!+- % feaaeaart1ev0aaatCvAUfeBSjuyZL2yd9gzLbvyNv2CaerbbjxAHX %...
- Massalongia olechiana (Massalongiaceae, Peltigerales), a new lichen species from the Antarctic. ALSTRUP, Vagn; SØCHTING, Ulrik // Polish Polar Research;2011, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p117
The article describes a new species of lichenized ascomycete, Massalongia olechiana, from the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula. The researchers examined the morphology and anatomy of the new species and compare it with related species. The study identified the main differences...
- A New and Interesting Ascomycete Genus (Pithya Fuckel) Record for the Fungi Flora of Turkey. Dogan, Hasan Huseyin; Isiloglu, Mustafa // Turkish Journal of Botany;2002, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p403
An ascomycetous genus Pithya Fuckel (Sarcosyphaceae) was recorded for the first time from Turkey.