Sourcebooks Claims 50% Growth Spike For First Half of 2006
- Dominique Raccah. // Chain Store Age;Dec2000, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p108
Features Dominique Raccah, president and publisher of Sourcebooks Inc. in Naperville, Illinois. Growth of Raccah's publishing business; Factors responsible for the success of the company; Career of Raccah.
- Sourcebooks Moving Beyond Its Source. Kirch, Claire // Publishers Weekly;10/8/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 40, p12
The article features the publisher Sourcebooks. Even after 20 years, Sourcebooks, with its eclectic list of 1,700 fiction and nonfiction releases, often seems overshadowed by Dominique Raccah, the company's savvy and charismatic founder. But as Sourcebooks enters its third decade, its offerings,...
- Dominique Raccah. Kirch, Claire // Publishers Weekly;4/13/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 15, p18
This article presents a conversation with Sourcebooks president Dominique Raccah. She calls her employees creative and passionate in their shared commitment to publish and market books. The company was launched in 1987 with a 1,000-copy print run of a single title, now it publishes 300 adult and...
- When it comes to self help, her company wrote the book. Adler, Jane // Crain's Chicago Business;03/09/98, Vol. 21 Issue 10, pSB20
Profiles Dominique Raccah, head of Sourcebooks Incorporated. Information on Raccah.
- At Sourcebooks, Diversification Drives Gains. Kirch, Claire // Publishers Weekly;5/4/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 18, p4
The article examines the reasons why publishing company Sourcebooks has experienced sales growth. Topics discussed include the success of the company's Put Me in the Story personalized books initiative, the success of the publisher's children's books, which are released under the Jabberwocky...
- The Rights Thing. Marlin, David // Publishers Weekly;6/22/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 25, p48
The article discusses the importance of the Book Rights Registry (BRR). The author stresses the need for publishers to change the way they approach book rights to avoid viability issues. It is said that BRR, which is used to disseminate content, could efficiently help publishers keep pace with...
- Publishers Told To Balance Print, Digital. Werris, Wendy // Publishers Weekly;11/15/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 45, p8
The article discusses the highlights of the annual convention of PubWest in Santa Fe, New Mexico from November 4 to 6, 2010. Keynote speaker Dominique Raccah, publisher and chief executive officer (CEO) of Sourcebooks, described the need for book publishers to take content and put it into print,...
- Sourcebooks Adds Calendars. // Publishers Weekly;1/26/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 4, p105
Reports on the plan of publishing company Sourcebooks to offer calendars of varied subjects in 2004. Description of the calendars.
- Kindling the ebook flame. BUSHEY, CLAIRE // Crain's Chicago Business;5/23/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p0004
The article focuses on the electronic book (ebook) publishing of Sourcebooks Inc., the largest ebook publishers owned by Dominique Raccah. It states that Raccah plans to publish business and finance books when she founded Sourcebooks in 1987 and after she has branched out into parenting,...