- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/14/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 15, p27
A chart is presented that lists the amounts of loans charged by various banks and financial firms in the U.S. including Wachovia Bank, JPMorgan and BNP Paribas SA.
- Securities lending - Q1 2014. // Trade;Jan-Mar2014, Issue 39, p124
This article presents several charts and tables showing the performance of securities lending during the first quarter of 2014, including U.S. equity long-short ratio, the ten most shorted stocks on S&P 500, and Japan equity long-short ratio.
- Securities lending -- Q3 2014. // Trade;Jul-Sep2014, Issue 41, p112
Several charts are presented that show securities lending for the third quarter of 2014, including the Ten Most Shorted Stocks on S&P 500 from September 16-20, 2014, the Ten Most Short Stocks on Topix 500 and the Ten Most Shorted Stocks on Stoxx 600.
- Securities lending- Q3 2015. // Trade;Jul-Sep2015, Issue 45, p114
The article presents several graphs showing performance of securities lending in third quarter of 2015.
- Securities lending -- Q1 2015. // Trade;Jan-Mar2015, Issue 43, p92
Several charts are presented which provide data on global securities lending in the first quarter of 2015 which include the Asid Equity Long-Short Ratio from March 2013 to February 2015 and the Top 10 Most Shorted Euro Stoxx 600 Shares and Top 10 Shorted Topix 500 Shares on February 25, 2015.
- Securities lending - Q2 2015. // Trade;Apr-Jun2015, Issue 44, p108
Several charts and graphs are presented related to securities lending in second quarter of 2015 including a graph depicting equity long-short ratio in the U.S., a table listing most shorted shares as per S&P 500 index, and a graph depicting equity long-short ratio in Japan.
- The TRADE data. // Trade;Jul-Sep2013, Issue 37, p118
Several charts related to securities lending in the second quarter of 2013 are presented including the 10 most shorted stock on Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500, the 10 most shorted stocks on TOPIX 500 and the 10 most shorted stocks on Bloomberg Asia Index.
- Gauging the Impact of the Small Business Lending Fund. Cortés, Kristle; Millington, Sara // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov2014, p3
The article focuses on the impacts of the Small Business Lending Fund (SBLF) program, which provides financial capital to small business lending firms in order to qualify for community banks in the U.S. Topics discussed include the increase of financial aid to small business lending firms,...
- Another source of income. // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p62
Discusses the growth of securities lending in South Africa. Origins of securities lending; Players in borrowing securities; Primary source of securities deposits for lending; Problem associated with securities lending.