The Summer Shuffles
- ALLOCATING SACRIFICE. Bernstein, Jeremy // New Yorker;1/24/1983, Vol. 58 Issue 49, p45
The article focuses on the Felix George Rohatyn who was known as a great financier in New York City. Details related to his early life and career development as a financier are reviewed. He developed the Reconstruction Finance Corp. program which aim to stimulate and restructure older industries...
- Rohatyn on road to Clinton's cabinet? Walls, Jeannette; Gelman, Jan // New York;10/5/92, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p13
Questions if Felix Rohatyn is preparing to take a top Cabinet position if Bill Clinton wins the presidency. What the insiders are saying; Rohatyn's contribution to the Clinton campaign; How he would be a natural for the Treasury; Details.
- Rohatyn leaving MAC. // Crain's New York Business;9/13/93, Vol. 9 Issue 37, p30
Reports on the resignation of Felix Rohatyn as chairman of the Municipal Assistance Corp. Earlier attempt to resign; Age of retirement.
- Felix the fat cat. // American Spectator;Mar1996, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p17
Focuses on Democratic fundraiser Felix Rohatyn. Speculation on appointment as Federal Reserve member; Lazard Freres & Co.'s deal with the Rose Law Firm of Little Rock in Arkansas.
- Dealmaker: Lessons of a 1970s Bailout Still Hold. Rozens, Aleksandrs // American Banker;11/2/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 168, p2
The article focuses on Felix Rohatyn, a special adviser to Lazard investment bank company's chief executive officer Kenneth Jacobs. Rohatyn, a former U.S. ambassador to France, is the author of a memoir about his life as an investment banker titled "Dealings: A Political and Financial Life." He...
- FELIX, THE FARM CAT. Hagstrom, Jerry // National Journal;9/23/2000, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p2974
Interviews Felix Rohatyn, United States ambassador to France, on issues about agricultural. Conflicts between United States (U.S.) and the European Union (EU) over the promotion of U.S. agricultural products; Dominant force in determining agricultural policy in the (EU).
- Reshaping the institutional investor: should we do it? // Financial Executive;May/Jun89, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p62
The article presents an excerpt from testimony delivered by financier Felix G. Rohatyn on the topic of institutional investors before a subcommittee of the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Positively Wall Street. // New Statesman & Society;05/03/96, Vol. 9 Issue 401, p11
Focuses on meeting between British Labor Party leader Tony Blair and Wall Street luminary Felix Rohatyn in New York City. Rohatyn as a longtime Democratic supporter; Rohatyn's views on the economy; Repercussion of Rohatyn's economic views on Blair's economic agenda.
- Responses. Balls, Edward // New Statesman & Society;05/17/96, Vol. 9 Issue 403, p28
Criticizes the pessimism of Felix Rohatyn on Great Britain's ability to reverse the rapid growth in poverty and inequality. Root causes of inequality; Viewed untenability of the monetarist solution of tight money and inactive government; Importance of a sense of radicalism in tackling inequality.