- RBC Income Rises on U.S. Gains. // American Banker;5/23/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 99, p20
Reports on the posted net income for the February-April quarter by the Royal Bank of Canada. Reasons given for the increase in revenue; Acquisitions made by the Royal Bank of Canada; Plans of the bank to purchase 20 million of its common shares for the next year.
- Business Finance. // Accountancy;Mar2003, Vol. 131 Issue 1315, p71
The article presents news briefs related to finance in Great Britain. The Guernsey Financial Services Commission has launched an industry consultation in concern with the partial passage of the European Union's (EU) Savings Directive. The stocks of the Royal bank of Canada have been predicted to...
- RBC Buying City Nat'l Bank. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/23/2015, pA01
8 Toronto's Royal Bank of
- 19 Janice R. Fukakusa. K. K. // U.S. Banker;Oct2005, Vol. 115 Issue 10, p67
Profiles Janice R. Fukakusa, chief financial officer at Toronto, Ontario-based RBC Financial Group. Contribution of learning opportunities at Royal Bank; Advantage of experiences in both the retail and wholesale side of banking.
- Income Bellwethers. Peters, Josh // Morningstar DividendInvestor;Jan2011, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p12
The article offers information on Income Bellwethers. It says that Income Bellweathers is the coverage list of 100 high yielding stocks in U.S. exchanges of the periodical "Morningstar DividendInvestor," wherein some are possible candidates for purchase. It also mentions that only Annaly Capital...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p13
Lists the top brokerage stocks and bank stocks in the U.S. as of December 10, 2003, ranked by performance. Oppenheimer Holdings; Stifel Financial; Sanders Morris Harris Group; Charles Schwab; Legg Mason; A.G. Edwards.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/29/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 13, p22
This article analyses the performance of various stocks. The 52 week high reported by Sanders Morris Harris Group Inc. is 12.95, while the 52 week high reported by Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. was 35.10 and that reported by First Albany Corp. was 15.85. Year-to-date change reported by brokerage...
- Synaptics Target Of Renewed Takeover Speculation. PATRICK SEITZ // Investors Business Daily;1/21/2016, p00
The article focuses on the stocks increase of Synaptics, manufacturer of touch-interface technology for smartphones and personal computers (PCs), after a report on the possibility for a Chinese investment firm to purchase the company. The stocks of Synaptics increased to nearly 27% after the...
- AT&T, VZ Shine; High-Yield Spreads Lurk, Report Says. REINHARDT KRAUSE // Investors Business Daily;10/2/2015, p00
The article discusses the report from investment bank Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. which revealed that telecommunication firm AT&T and Verizon Communications are the top telecommunication stocks in the U.S. as of October 2015, however high-yield bond spreads relative to Treasuries are lurking.