THE IPO 100
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/14/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 24, p30
Presents figures on initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States during the week of June 14, 2004. IPOs priced for the week of June 3, 2004; New filings for the week of June 3, 2004; Withdrawal activity.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/14/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 24, p31
Presents figures concerning the most recent 100 initial public offerings in the United States as of June 3, 2004. Offer price; Measurement of the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings; Exclusion of closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market.
- New Mining Launches Signal a Great Year. Fiscor, Steve // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Dec2004, Vol. 205 Issue 12, p2
This article presents the author's views on issues related to mining corporations during the year 2004. According to the author the year 2004 will be remembered as a renaissance period for the mineral mining and processing sector. One sure sign of a resurgence is the high level of...
- Share prices of IPOs down 27 per cent in 2008. Lister, Laine // Money Management;5/1/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p5
The article features the research conducted by Deloitte Corporate Finance on the performance of initial public offerings (IPO) in Australia. Studies show that several Australian financial services companies that chose not to publicly list because of market conditions may have the right...
- The arduous task of flotation. Verey, David // Accountancy;May83, Vol. 94 Issue 1077, p72
This article highlights the benefits of going public. Offers for sale are expensive and reducing this cost was one of the purposes behind the development of the Unlisted Securities Market (USM). A USM offer for sale saves considerably on the costs of a public issue, mainly in advertising cost...
- IPO RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM REVIEW. Varshney, Sunjay; Robinson, Rich // Journal of Economics & Finance;Spring2004, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p56
The primary areas of IPO research are briefly reviewed. The five articles of this research symposium are placed within this body of research. The JEF editors indicate issues of particular interest for future IPO research submissions.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/24/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p39
Presents charts and graphs on initial public offerings and stocks in the U.S. as of May 24, 2004. Initial public offering of CrossTex Energy, Jed Oil, Daystar Technologies, and Marchex; Performance of initial public offerings by Animas, Blue Nile and Nuvasive; Performance of selected stock...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p25
Presents charts and graphs depicting the aftermarket performance of initial public offerings deals in the U.S. Citation of companies with good initial public offerings deals; Performance of recent transactions; Status of recent stock offerings.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p19
Presents charts depicting the aftermarket performance of initial public offerings and stock offerings for the week ended October 12, 2005 in the U.S. Top companies with best and worst performance for 2005; Performance of IFOs offered from September 28 to October 12, 2005; Presentation of stock...