China's Open Door
- DATA & FORECASTS: ARGENTINA. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Jun2005, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p4
Looks at the status of the economic activity of Argentina as of June 2005. Gross domestic product growth; Information on the 2002 economic meltdown; Industrial activity and productivity.
- Economic growth loses momentum. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;3/7/2003, p1
Reports on the decrease in economic activity in Canada in the final quarter of 2002. Increase in gross domestic product but a decline in Canadian exports; Expansions in consumer spending and housing investments; Growth in pre-tax corporate profits and stability in labor income.
- TOWARDS A NEW EUROPEAN MODEL OF A REFORMED WELFARE STATE: AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE UNITED STATES MODEL. // Economic Survey of Europe;2005, Issue 1, p105
Presents a comparison of economic performance between Europe and the U.S. Comparison of economic growth between the U.S. and Europe; Gross domestic product per capita in the U.S. in 2002; Components of welfare that were evaluated; Employment in Europe compared in the U.S.
- Vietnam: Growth To Moderate Despite Improvement In Net Exports. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/11/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p10
The article reports on the economic growth in Vietnam. The real gross domestic product (GDP) was slightly better than expected at 5.7% year-on-year for the second quarter of 2011. Leading indicators suggest a moderate economic activity due to government's efforts to address its macroeconomic...
- Qatar: No Let-Up In Robust Growth. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/12/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p19
The article discusses the expected continuation of Qatar's growth performance in 2012. The country's rapid growth is anticipated throughout 2011 as its nominal gross domestic product (GDP) increased by 28.4 per cent year-on-year to QAR 141.8 billion during the third quarter of 2011. The rate of...
- Economic Growth: Outlook. // United Kingdom Country Monitor;Jan2012, p4
The article provides an overview of the economic growth in Great Britain for 2012-2013. It states that the country's economic activity is expected to stabilize in the second quarter of 2012 with a gradual growth in the second half of the same year. Moreover, the country's gross domestic product...
- How Much Will Brazil Grow in 2012? 2.5%, Says Central Bank, 1.81%, Say Other Banks. Oliveira, Kelly // Brazzil Mag;Aug2012, p1
The article informs that Economic Activity Index of the Central Bank (IBC-Br) has measured growth of 0.75% in the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of Brazil. It is evident that IBC-Br metric is used to evaluate and anticipate economic activity of Brazil by incorporating information on the level of...
- Prezent Åži viitor Ã®n sectorul cercetare - dezvoltare. EvoluÅ£ii Åži previziuni 2010 - 2020 Ã®n UE. SIMIONESCU, Aurel Gabriel // Romanian Statistical Review;2012, Issue Sup, p232
Developing an economy based on growth and innovation is one of the basic principles of the 2020 strategy. The aim of this article is to analyze actual European situation in the research, development and innovation sector and to present the European targets that intend to achieve every EU country...
- The Balkan Region. // Economic Review (Bulgarian National Bank);
The article offers information on the economy in the Balkan Region as of October 2012. Economic growth in the Balkan region moderated in the third quarter of 2012 which showed a decline or weaker real gross domestic product (GDP) growth rates by country. Industrial production in Bosnia and...