Trenwith Joins Tech, China Chase
- Trenwith Goes Global In Merger With BDO. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Sep2001, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p19
Reports the merger between Trenwith Securities Inc., an investment bank and BDO International in the United States. Aim of the acquisition; Plan of the company to expand internationally; Focus of the company on million price range acquisitions.
- Trenwith Securities buys cycle-gear maker. // Orange County Business Journal;03/16/98, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p34
Reports the acquisition of Troxel Cycling and Fitness by the Newport Beach-based Trenwith Securities. Value of the acquisition; Former owner of Troxel Cycling; Information about Troxel Cycling.
- 'Sold!'. Marino, Jonathan // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/3/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 42, p8
The article offers information on the significance of live auctions in the deal-making environment in the U.S. As the economy continues to stumble, some dealmakers believe that live auctions can be a more common method to sell companies in distress. According to Trenwith Securities managing...
- Time Management Tips For Business Owners. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;8/8/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 27, p4
The article offers suggestions from Eric Giering, vice president at M&I, a part of the company BMO Financial Group on the importance of time management for the owners of business firms which includes prioritizing, focusing and resource utilization. the Vice President, M&I, a partof the company...
- Bankruptcy: More Money, Same Problems. // Bank Loan Report;11/2/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p1
The article reports on the rise of bankruptcies in light of the high yield bond market in the U.S. Jeffrey Manning, a managing director and group head of special situations at Trenwith Securities LLC, notes that the high yield market contains companies that accessed the commercial paper markets...
- Trenwith Finds, Gold at Restructuring's Bottom. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/31/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 22, p13
Looks into the corporate restructuring of investment bank, Trenwith Securities LLC in the U.S. Success of Trenwith in squeezing out money from its creditor clients; Effort of the company in managing to keep busy with adding several managing directors; Benefits gained by Trenwith from its mergers.
- Trenwith Bulks Up for Growth. Rozens, Aleksandrs // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/6/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 31, p4
The article discusses the reorganization of Trenwith Securities LLC advisory business with the hire of Jeffrey Manning as head of its special situations group in the U.S. Trenwith Securities plans to build up group that would see the demand for assets of bankrupt companies. The group will...
- Buying Your Way out of Trouble. Marino, Jonathan // Bank Loan Report;8/10/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p4
The article reports on the 47 percent increase of merging and acquisitions (M&A) in the loan market during the first few months of 2009 in the U.S. One Conference Board Governance Center study suggests that hostility is accountable for the said increase amidst economic recession. Trenwith...
- Sleepy's Closes Dial-a-Mattress. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/24/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p17
The article reports on the sale of the assets of Dial-A-Mattress Operating Corp. to NewCo Holdings, a Sleepy's entity. The deal, which is valued at 25 million U.S. dollars, represented a recovery of 80% for Dial-A-Mattress' creditors. Trenwith Securities represented the debtors in the...