Highlights of this Issue
- Tuberculosis Control and Social Change. Frieden, Thomas R. // American Journal of Public Health;Nov94, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p1721
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Susan Buskin on risk factors for active tuberculosis and another by George Comstock on the epidemiology of tuberculosis.
- In this Issue. // Nature Reviews Microbiology;Jun2006, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p413
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Jerald Sadoff on the current state of TB-vaccine development.
- You can't ignore a chance to make a difference. Watts, Andrew // Farmers Weekly;2/17/2006, Vol. 144 Issue 7, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one on the importance of preventing tuberculosis in livestock.
- Editor's Introduction. Slay, Ben // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan2006, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about Tajikistan's need for regional cooperation and another one about obstacles to regional integration.
- Letter from the President. Burger, Deborah // California Nurse;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p2
A preface for the January 2006 issue of the periodical "California Nurse" is presented.
- Preface. Smith, Patricia J. // After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989;1999, p1
A preface of the book "After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989," edited by Patricia J. Smith is presented.
- Foreword. // DAC Journal;2005 Supplement, Vol. 6, p3
A foreword to "The DAC Journal" is presented.
- INTRODUCTION. // Finland Country Profile;2006, p2
The article presents information on the content of the report "Finland Country Profile," including key facts and overview, politics and government and economy.
- INTRODUCTION. // France Country Profile;2006, p2
Introduces a series of topics concerning France.