Ideation: From farm to table
- THE GARDENING GOURMET. Prebich, Kristen // Flower & Garden;Nov2001, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p13
Presents several fruit and vegetable recipes, including Tart Apple Almond Pie and International Potatoes.
- From the garden. Ambrose, Jeanne; Medley, Michelle // Better Homes & Gardens;Aug2000, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p151
Presents recipes using fruits and vegetables grown in the garden. Two-Bean Salad; Parsley-Thyme Vinaigrette; Beet Biscuits; Fruit-Blast Refresher. INSETS: To prepare fennel.;Aw shucks.;Mini tart pans.;Handling peppers.
- Nature's harvest. Mills, Jackie; Walton IV, Charles // Southern Living;Jul96, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p138
Features recipes using various fruits and vegetables. Includes Roasted Salsa Verde; Herbed Cheese Sandwiches With Artichoke-Tomato Salsa; Peach Melba Meringues With Buttermilk Custard Sauce. INSET: Bright bells..
- Mellow melon soup. Parch, Lorie // Self;May96, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p206
Presents information on benefits of making soups with vegetables and fruits. Vegetables used in the making of gazpacho; Recipe for making Chilled Mixed-Melon Soup.
- To market, to market. Ellis, Jane // House Beautiful;Aug95, Vol. 137 Issue 8, p94
Presents dishes made from a variety of fresh vegetables and fruits that farmers across America haul on their weekly visit to the market. Apricot Almond Chutney; Chive Blossom and Dill Vinegar; Silver Thyme and Rose Petal Vinegar; Couscous Salad; Berry Crisp; Grilled Vegetable Antipasto with...
- Spring fever for flavor. Campbell, Dana Adkins; Kilpatrick, John // Southern Living;Apr96, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p206
Presents fruits and vegetables recipes by Rachel and John Kilpatrick. Mushroom-stuffed Tomatoes; Pasta-Veggie Salad; More.
- pick a peck of disease-fighting punch. Walch, Abigail // Health (Time Inc. Health);Jun2003, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p44
Provides information on a study in the 'Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry' which revealed that organically grown fruits and vegetables contain higher levels of cancer-fighting antioxidants than conventionally produced foods.
- Winter fresh. Taylor, Joy // Better Homes & Gardens;Mar1996, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p184
Presents recipes for various dishes using fresh fruits and vegetables that are available during winter. Includes Winter Squash Soup; Pear Crisp With Lemon Sauce; Herb-Roasted Cornish Hens With Root Vegetables; Coastal Fruit Bowl; Winter Risotto; Winter Squash-Apple Brunch Cake; Mustard-Glazed...
- simple menu. Young, Sophia // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Dec2003, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p74
Presents recipes for vegetables, grains and fruits for the Christmas holiday.