RBG swings into franchise mode
- PEOPLE. // Franchising World;May/Jun2002, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p61
Reports on the selection and appointment of executives in the U.S. franchising industry as of May 2002.
- Telewest taps Fuller. // Daily Variety;10/10/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 27, p8
Reports on the appointment of Bob Fuller as chief executive of Telewest PLC's cable division.
- NEWS BRIEFS. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p3
Reports developments in the restaurant industry in the United States as of April 2000. Includes appointment of Richard Arras as president and chief executive of the Shoney's Restaurant group; Delay in the implementation of the Chapter 11 reorganization plans of Planet Hollywood International...
- NEWS. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/1/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p43
Reports developments related to the restaurant industry in the U.S. as of April 2002. Disclosure of the signing of franchise-development agreements by Romacorp. Inc.; Growth of the same-store sales of Ryan's Family Steak Houses Inc.; Appointment of Don Cline to the vice president position of...
- On-site briefs. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/09/98, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p20
Presents news briefs concerning on-site food service operations in the United States, compiled as of November 13, 1998. Includes slogan for the March 1999 edition of the National Nutrition Month announced by the American Dietetic Association; Selection of CA One Services as a franchisee for...
- RBG to debut in Dallas. // FoodService Director;6/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p1
Reports on a franchise agreement entered into by Retail Brand Group (RBG) LLC with RQ Concessions, which will operate coffee bars in the Dallas/Forth Worth International Airport in Texas. Background on RBG; Retail units to be opened by RQ at the airport.
- DKW's Big-Time Hiring Spree. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p9
Focuses on the hiring of employees by Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein (DKW). Reaction of corporate finance co-chief Robert Pruzan; Competitiveness of the company with major investment banks; Appointment of Steven Berger as the executive chairman of the corporate finance and advisory business for...
- People. // Franchising World;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p63
Presents information on several executive appointments in the U.S. franchising sector as of November 2003. Tommy Clark as vice president of financing at Snap-on Tools Co.; Michael O'Donnell as CEO of Sbarro restaurant; James G. Staples as vice president of marketing and brand development at...
- Cloning Your Best to Build a Strong Management Team: The Best Candidates Can be Your Own Franchisees to Strengthen Your Franchise System. Bingham, Robert // Franchising World;Aug2004, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p62
Deals with the employment of franchisees as management team at Little Gym International Inc. Inception of the idea; Goal of the move; Advantages of the move.