All Seasons to Service America
- Cullen and Dykman revisits the past, streamlines name. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/21/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p16A
The article reports that Cullen and Dykman Bleakly Platt as of January 1, 2005, has gone back to its former name of Cullen and Dykman. The firm, which traces its roots back to about 1850, had been operating as Cullen and Dykman for about 80 years before taking on the longer name. Cullen and...
- Pacific moves online. // Supply Management;2/19/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p13
Reports on the business name change of Pacific Business Products to Port-P and its plan to trade solely online in Great Britain.
- Changing language can necessitate changing names. Higgins, Kevin T. // Marketing News;2/28/86, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p5
The article discusses several corporate name changes in the U.S. resulting from the changing nature of words. The AID Insurance Co., based in Des Moines, Iowa, sponsored an employee contest to produce a new name in order to distance itself from the AIDS disease. As illustrated by the case of...
- OUR VIEW: NETAPP PLAYS NAME GAME. Raffo, Dave // Storage Magazine;May2008, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p6
The author presents his view on the decision of Network Appliance to change its name to NetApp. He wonders if the change will do NetApp any good. Despite statements from the NetApp's executives, the company is not suffering from a lack of name recognition. Almost all buyers of mainstream network...
- PGI Unveils New Name - Avintiv. // Nonwovens Industry;Jul2015, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p12
The article focuses on the announcement of PGI stating that it has started to rollout a new corporate identity and brand that align with its commitment to deliver and develop high-impact solutions for its customers. It mentions PGI's new company name, Avintiv. According to Avintiv's chief...
- Few New Names. Fogel, Matthew // Inc.;Jun2003, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p28
Reports on the decline of corporate name changes worldwide in 2002. Contributing factors to the decline.
- Name change is costly, so proceed with caution. Weisman, Jeffrey R. // Marketing News;11/6/87, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p32
The article discusses the cost of corporate name changes. By conservative estimate, if the cost of the basic corporate identity elements is $50,000, then all the name changes in 1986 will cost $70 million. When seeking a company to create a new identity for a business, the needs of the business...
- FORM: Adoption of Assumed Name. // Corporate Records Handbook;Jul2013, pF8
A form showing a promissory note regarding the adoption of assumed name by a corporation is presented which appears in the book "Corporate Records Handbook." The required information includes the assumed name selected for the corporation.
- Wolters Kluwer Aims to Become Giant in Mortgage Tech Space. // National Mortgage News;10/31/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p33
Reports that Wolters Kluwer, a Minneapolis, Minnesota-based multinational information services company, has change its name into Wolters Kluwer Financial Services. Purpose of the company's name change; Plan to acquire businesses that are adjacent to its existing companies; Citations of the...