FSD again links with Catersource
- A business builder. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;4/5/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 15, p18
This article reports on a decision by Inc. magazine to add another sponsorship category to the 1999 annual Inc. 500 Conference to be held in Nashville, Tennessee on June 17, 1999. Inc. is also thinking smaller, this month it will venture into new territory with the first-ever Inner City 100...
- Operators must do more to ensure future of food safety. Liddle, Alan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/8/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p54
Reports on the emphasis given to improved food safety procedures by the speakers of the Culinary Research and Development Conference held in Los Angeles, California. Reasons behind the increased attention given by restaurant operators to the issue of food safety; Strategies used by food service...
- MenuDirections set for March 2006. // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p3
This article provides information on the fourth annual MenuDirections Conference of FoodService Director which will be held at the Sheraton World Resort in Orlando, Florida from March 19-21, 2006. The event combines keynote presentations, panel discussions and hands-on workshops geared toward...
- SAFE AND SOUND. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Apr2006, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p4
A discussion about food safety and recognition of best practices in the food-handling business are presented at a forum on food and safety. The curriculum gave attendees the opportunity to chat with food-safety experts at a roundtable discussion and a chance to attend sessions on food...
- "STATE OF THE UNION" IS "THE ATLANTIC'S" SUPER BOWL. // Media Industry Newsletter;1/30/2006, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p4
Previews the pre-State of the Union reception organized by the periodical "The Atlantic Monthly" to be held at Saint Regis hotel in New York on January 31, 2006. Attendees of the event; Companies that will sponsor the event.
- Sponsorships Invited for PCI's Coatings for Plastics Symposium. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Feb2006, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p10
The article announces that sponsorships are invited for the Symposium on Coatings for Plastics of the "Paint & Coatings Industry Magazine" to be held on June 5-7, 2006 at the Management Education Center of the Michigan State University in Troy.
- CC sponsors Tilt Up convention. // Concrete Construction;Feb2005, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p14
Reports that "Concrete Construction" magazine was named the official media sponsor for the Tilt Up Concrete Association's annual convention in the U.S. Focus of the convention; Schedule and location of the convention.
- ASC/ASI Join Forces to Stage Symposium on Adhesives for Product Assembly. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Aug2001, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p44
Reports the sponsorship of Adhesives & Sealants Industry and the Adhesive and Sealant Council Inc. for a symposium on Adhesives for Product Assembly in Michigan. Aim of the symposium; Location and schedule of the symposium; List of speakers for the symposium.
- Safety summit: Securitng U.S. food supply an uphill battle. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p1
Highlights the annual Food Safety Summit and Expo in the U.S. Objective of the summit; Discussions related to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks; Speakers during the summit.