- WFF addresses fortunes of risk, honors Entrepreneur of Year. Lockyer, Sarah E. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/14/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 24, p80
Focuses on the Forum on Competitive Edge event presented by the Women's Foodservice Forum in the United States. Restaurateur Lori Daniel's receipt of the Entrepreneur of the Year Award; Estimated number of foodservice professionals who attended the event; Speakers.
- DATA ADVISORY NETWORK. Vicelich, Carmen // NZ Marketing Magazine;Sep/Oct2009, p5
The article discusses the activities of the Data Advisory Network (DAN) as of September 2009. The Dan breakfast workshop entitled Lists, Lies and Telephone Numbers will be held in Wellington on October 22, 2009 and Auckland on October 23, 2009. It is stated that DAN participated in a review of...
- A focus on enterprise. // Oregon Business Magazine;Aug94, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the Oregon Enterprise Forum (OEF) 1994 Oregon Entrepreneurship Awards. Importance of entrepreneurs to Oregon; Activities to be held in conjunction with awards; Contact information.
- Upcoming Events. // Treasury & Risk;Jun2007, p8
A calendar of June 2007 events announced by "Treasury & Risk" magazine is presented. The magazine's Second Annual Governance & Risk Forum will be held on June 13 at the Marriott Marquis located in Time Square in New York City. The application deadline for the 12th Annual Alexander Hamilton...
- Michael's Ditherings. Mahler, Mike // Erie Gay News;Dec2008, p12
The article provides updates about Erie Gay Business Alliance. It mentions the success of the recent candidate forum where people turned out to become more informed voters. It congratulates Latonia Theatre and Oil City Gay/Straight Alliance for holding an exciting Halloween Party. It also...
- A MESSAGE FROM WBA LEADERSHIP. // Wyoming Business Report;Jan2014, Vol. 14 Issue 11, following p16
The article offers information on the Wyoming Business Alliance (WBA) and its annual signature event, the 31st Wyoming Forum. The 31st forum was the second time Wyoming Governor Matt Mead hosted the forum where a total of 639 business and community leaders converged. The objective of the WBA is...
- Brown Bag Forum on Education Opportunities through DAU Strategic Partnerships. // Program Manager;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p85
Highlights the Strategic Partnership Panel and Brown Bag Forum on Educational opportunities during the DoD Chancellor's Conference in Fort Belvoir, Virginia. Discussion of the career developments of the Defense Systems Management College and Defense Acquisition University (DFU); Benefits...
- GOLF AND TENNIS AWARDS. // Apparel Magazine;Jan2003, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p20
Presents information related to various sports awards given during the Apparel Executive Forum held in Naples, Florida in 2002. Players in the team that obtained the first place in the Forum's golf tournament; Winner of the tennis championships held in the forum.
- EVENT NEWS. // e.learning age;Sep2006, p8
The article presents a calendar of events related to electronic learning (e-learning) in Great Britain from September to November 2006. The e-Learning Awards 2006 will be held at the Royal Garden Hotel in London, England on November 9. The seminar workshop Making e-learning More Fun sponsored by...