- HFM hosts culinary competition. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/25/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 39, p46
The article highlights the results of the 2006 HFM Culinary Competition held August 23 at the Saddlebrook Resort in Tampa, Florida. Chefs Eric Eisenberg and Kris Schroeder took the top honors at the competition. The event was sponsored by the National Society for Healthcare Foodservice...
- ON-SITE FUTURE POWER PLAYERS Kris Schroeder. Chater, Amanda // Nation's Restaurant News;6/16/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p57
Profiles Swedish Medical Center director of nutrition services Kris Schroeder. Career highlights; Challenges facing the food service industry; Future plans. INSET: Untitled.
- Kris Schroeder. // FoodService Director;2/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p12
An interview with Kris Schroeder, administrative director of support services for the Swedish Medical Center in Seattle, Washington, and the first president of the Association for Healthcare Foodservice, is presented.
- The Glacier Calls. // FoodService Director;11/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p20
The article profiles Kris Schroeder, director of nutrition services at the Swedish Medical Center in Seattle, Washington. Schroeder, a 2007 Silver Plate winner in healthcare, has had a drive to climb to the summit from a very early age. She recalls her mom telling the story of how she found her...
- Spirited Pioneer. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p58
The article features Kris Schroeder, director of Nutrition Services at Swedish Medical Center in Seattle, Washington. In 1997, Schroeder's department pioneered the idea of a comprehensive room service-style patient meal program, an innovation that remains the model for healthcare facilities...
- A Pioneer Revisited. King, Paul // FoodService Director;8/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p30
This article focuses on Seattle's Swedish Medical Center, one of the first room service hospitals. Allen Caudle, the food service director at Swedish Medical Center, appointed Kris Schroeder to oversee the implementation of room service at the hospital. As is true of all pioneers, Caudle and...
- 2007 Silver Plate Winners Announced. // Food Management;Mar2007, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p20
The article announces several winners of the 2007 Silver Plate awards in the U.S. including food services chief administrative officer Pavel Matusik; H. Michael Rice, director of Auxilliary Services, and Kris Schroeder, director of Nutrition Services.
- milestones. // FoodService Director;7/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p20
The article announces several awards given to food service executives, which includes the Association for Healthcare Foodservice's Lifetime Achievement Award and Partnership in Leadership Award to Kris Schroeder and Angelo Mojica respectively and the 2011 John L. Hennessy and W.P.T. Hill...
- Pain in the gas. // FoodService Director;7/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p30
Presents the views of several officers and directors in the U.S. food service industry on issues related to the effects of rising gas prices on the industry. Remarks from Matthew Biette, director of dining services at Middlebury College, on the speculated price increase of their major chicken...