GSI signs hospital
- CONTRACT CATERING. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/26/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4751, p11
The article offers news briefs related to contract catering services in Great Britain. The boutique operator Harbour & Jones has signed a new contract with Orange Business Services. Edinburgh, England-based caterer Heritage Portfolio has signed two new contracts worth almost 10 million pounds...
- Feeling the pinch. Allen, Emma // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/7/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4539, p56
The article examines how the contract caterers in Great Britain cope with the economic downturn. It notes that many caterers feel that negotiations with clients become easier due to credit crunch in the economy. The higher perceived value by customers is considered as one interesting upside of...
- CONTRACT CATERING. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/1/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4730, p9
The article offers news briefs related to contact catering in Great Britain. Independent education caterer, The Brookwood Partnership, has collaborated with charity Springboard to launch a summer school to help create jobs within the hospitality sector. A 4.3 million pound contract has been won...
- Be candid with your caterer. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/29/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 25, Special section p18
Discusses the factors to consider when selecting a caterer for a corporate event. Determination of the company's style of hospitality; Sources of information on caterers; Considering recommendations; Caterer's licensure.
- HOSPITALITY. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/24/2014 Book of Lists, p58
The article lists the top catering firms in Fairfield County, Connecticut for the week of February 25, 2014 which include David M. Grant Caterers, the Fox Hill Inn, and Bank Street Events.
- CATERERS. // Baltimore Jewish Times;7/25/2014 Supplement, p73
No abstract available.
- Profit Through Catering. Attias, Michael // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2008, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p33
The article presents several catering service initiatives in the food service industry in the U.S. The catering services are introduced to sustain in the business despite the sluggish recovery of the economy. Among the highlighted points in the business include the introduction of ready-to-go...
- CONTRACT CATERING. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/24/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4683, p11
The article offers news briefs related to the catering industry. Compass Group's care business WhiteOaks has won a 500,000 pounds three-year contract with Staffordshire Housing Association, England. Aston Villa Football Club and the Sodexo team at Scotland's national stadium Hampden Park have...
- Industry hits back at MPs' tough talk. Druce, Christopher // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/15/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4467, p4
The article focuses on the issue of contract negotiations between the British National Health Services (NHS) and contract caterers as well as the reaction of the hospitality industry to this. It is stated that legislators are of the opinion that the NHS should be hard-headed in their...