- Eating Out is Really In. // Prepared Foods;Mar2000, Vol. 169 Issue 3, p23
Reports the increase in the number of meals purchased at restaurants and the decrease of home-cooked meals in the United States in 1999. Statistics on American food consumption from the NPD Group's 14th Annual Report on Eating Trends in America; Benefit to the restaurant industry.
- Your newest eat-healthy tool? Berry, Mindy // Self;Dec2000, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p94
Deals with the effects of covering the eyes while eating on food consumption.
- TABLE FOR NO ONE. Meadwell, Stacey // Estates Gazette;6/6/2009, Issue 922, p88
The article explores how real estate professionals/agents in London, England are entertaining clients and contacts amidst the economic recession. Tony Parrack of Edward Charles & Partners confirmed that one of the big West End agencies treated a client to Pizza Express. David Fox of Briant...
- Wake Up And Eat Breakfast! // Executive Health's Good Health Report;Oct99, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p4
Discusses the advantages of eating breakfast and provides suggestions on how to make the most of the meal.
- Welcome to the issue. McHugh, Clare // All You;8/1/2012, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p2
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the guest editors discuss saving tips, cost-efficient dinners, and healthy breakfasts.
- Breakfast is a very big deal. Jibrin, Janies // Self;Feb2001, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p126
Presents facts and ideas about eating breakfast. Celebrities who have a habit of eating breakfast; Findings of a study in which moderately obese women who habitually skipped breakfast were put on different calorie diets; Suggested breakfast meals.
- Eat More, Weigh Less. Eck, Beth Moxey // Runner's World;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p22
Presents advice on eating healthy breakfasts.
- Let's Eat! // Scholastic Parent & Child;Nov2013, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including desserts for Thanksgiving, weeknight meals, and ideas for children's breakfast.
- Castaway free chow. // Travel Daily;10/22/2013, p2
The article offers information on free meals offered on the island of Fiji for all guests staying between January 27 to March 31, 2013, covering breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.