BlueCross cafe boosts top line
- ACCENT ON CAFE. Scarpa, James // Restaurant Business;10/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 16, p64
Focuses on the range of coffee available in the U.S. as of October 2003. Highlights of the coffee served at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Alma de Cuba restaurant; Views of Shimon Bokovza, concept developer of Sushi Samba restaurant on the emerging tastes of coffee drinkers in the U.S.; Cost...
- Creativity Is No. 1 at Cafe Tu Tu Tango. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;06/21/99, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p72
Reports on Orange County, California-based restaurant Cafe Tu Tu Tango. Menu selection; Cost of entrees; Daily specials; Music; Ambience.
- Coffee CafÃ©s. Ladonne, Jennifer // France Today;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p14
The article offers reviews for several coffee cafÃ©s in Paris, France which include the La CafÃ©othÃ¨que at HÃ´tel de Ville, the Merce and the Muse in rue Charles-FranÃ§ois Dupuis, and the Le Rocketship in rue Henry Monnier.
- SHARE A CUP WITH AN OLD SOUL. Washington, Kate // Sunset;Aug2007, Vol. 219 Issue 2, p47
The article features the Old Soul Co. coffeehouse in Sacramento, California. The coffeehouse's cappuccino, fresh-baked and buttery croissant, seasonal-fruit sconce and baguette costs $2 each. The coffeehouse complements a wholesale coffee-roasting and bakery business. Customers have a view of...
- CUP O' JOE. // New York;10/25/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 37, p128
Lists New York City coffeehouse that offer better but cheaper cup of coffee. Jack's; Gimme! Coffee; Oren's; Joe; ING Direct; Ciao for Now.
- Starbucks. Margolies, Dany // Back Stage West;7/20/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p16
The article features Starbucks in Los Angeles, California voted as the best coffee house by the readers of the Backstage West magazine. The coffee house has a friendly atmosphere and known for its corporate social responsibility. It says it is dedicated to paying farmers fair wages, promoting...
- GREATER NEW ORLEANS. // Louisiana Life;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p98
The article reports on the coffee culture, which is an integral part of celebrations, in New Orleans, Louisiana. It is given that coffee culture originated in the city in 1890 when the Bartlett and Dodge families began selling cans of locally roasted coffee in the French Market. It is given that...
- Northwest. // Indianapolis Monthly;Dec2005, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p220
The article presents a list of restaurants located in the northwestern region of Indianapolis, Indiana. Some of these are--Amalfi Ristorante Italiano, Arni's, Athens on 86th, Boulevard Place Cafe, Bravo! Italian Kitchen, Cheng Du, Daruma, Eh Formaggio, El Morocco, Gardens Vegetarian Cafe, India...
- drink. Watson, Shane // New Statesman;4/18/2005, Vol. 134 Issue 4736, p58
Offers a discussion about coffee that can be bought at the Tea and Coffee Plant coffeehouse in London, England. Statement that the workers at the Tea and Coffee Plant are from New Zealand and Australia; Quality of the coffee at the Tea and Coffee Plant; Statement that the coffeehouse is owned by...