BlueCross cafe boosts top line
- Entertainers tackle competitive coffee business. Rothermel, Melissa // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/12/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p12
Offers a look at the Rejavanate Coffee Lounge in Las Vegas, Nevada. Average transactions per day handled by the coffee establishment; Reasons of the owners for establishing the business; Status of cafÃ© market in Las Vegas; Challenges faced by the owners in putting up the business.
- ACCENT ON CAFE. Scarpa, James // Restaurant Business;10/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 16, p64
Focuses on the range of coffee available in the U.S. as of October 2003. Highlights of the coffee served at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Alma de Cuba restaurant; Views of Shimon Bokovza, concept developer of Sushi Samba restaurant on the emerging tastes of coffee drinkers in the U.S.; Cost...
- Creativity Is No. 1 at Cafe Tu Tu Tango. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;06/21/99, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p72
Reports on Orange County, California-based restaurant Cafe Tu Tu Tango. Menu selection; Cost of entrees; Daily specials; Music; Ambience.
- Coffee CafÃ©s. Ladonne, Jennifer // France Today;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p14
The article offers reviews for several coffee cafÃ©s in Paris, France which include the La CafÃ©othÃ¨que at HÃ´tel de Ville, the Merce and the Muse in rue Charles-FranÃ§ois Dupuis, and the Le Rocketship in rue Henry Monnier.
- SHARE A CUP WITH AN OLD SOUL. Washington, Kate // Sunset;Aug2007, Vol. 219 Issue 2, p47
The article features the Old Soul Co. coffeehouse in Sacramento, California. The coffeehouse's cappuccino, fresh-baked and buttery croissant, seasonal-fruit sconce and baguette costs $2 each. The coffeehouse complements a wholesale coffee-roasting and bakery business. Customers have a view of...
- Coffee. // New Yorker;8/17/1968, Vol. 44 Issue 26, p19
The article describes a sidewalk cafe in New York. The sidewalk cafe was set up by some people who are completely devoted to Colombian coffee. The coffeehouse has an exhibit area which explains why Colombian coffee is the best. The coffeehouse has a map of Colombia covered with yellow and white...
- CUP O' JOE. // New York;10/25/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 37, p128
Lists New York City coffeehouse that offer better but cheaper cup of coffee. Jack's; Gimme! Coffee; Oren's; Joe; ING Direct; Ciao for Now.
- Starbucks. Margolies, Dany // Back Stage West;7/20/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p16
The article features Starbucks in Los Angeles, California voted as the best coffee house by the readers of the Backstage West magazine. The coffee house has a friendly atmosphere and known for its corporate social responsibility. It says it is dedicated to paying farmers fair wages, promoting...
- GREATER NEW ORLEANS. // Louisiana Life;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p98
The article reports on the coffee culture, which is an integral part of celebrations, in New Orleans, Louisiana. It is given that coffee culture originated in the city in 1890 when the Bartlett and Dodge families began selling cans of locally roasted coffee in the French Market. It is given that...