CHARTER RISE RATES 'HOLD'
- Charter Chief Laments Slide, Lauds Progress. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;06/12/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p39
Reports that Charter Communications Inc. president Jerald Kent has expressed disappointment in the performance of the company's stock but he reassured investors that the company is making strong progress in realizing its `Wired World' strategy in the United States. Amount raised during its...
- BANKS BRING CHARTER HOPE. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;6/19/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 52, p5
Reports on the rise on the stock price of Charter Communications on June 18, 2003. Deal inked by the company with a bank to acquire cash; ensuring Charter's compliance with financial covenants under its existing credit facilities; Other efforts of the company to avert a comprehensive restructuring.
- Allen Buys Up More of Charter. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/2/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p5
Focuses on stock prices of Charter Communications Inc. as of November 25, 2002. Purchase of shares of common stock at inflated prices; Refusal to disclose the seller's identity.
- What's the beat? Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/17/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 47, p9
The article offers information on stock value of the shares of Warner Music Group Inc. (WMG) in the U.S. It is stated that after the quarterly earning reports of the year 2007, the shares are at their 52-week low value and experts are analyzing if they are a buying option. Citigroup analyst...
- 'Core' of the matter. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/10/2007, Vol. 399 Issue 4, p75
The article focuses on the views of several financial analysts on the market performance of Time Warner Inc. (TW). Citi-group analyst Jason Bazinet gave "buy" rating to TW shares with a $24 price target, while Goldman Sachs analyst Anthony Noto said the TWC financial model does not change his...
- DOLAN HOLDINGS FOR SALE? MAYBE NOT. // Multichannel News;9/4/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p28
The article reports on the decision of Citigroup media analyst Jason Bazinet to increase his price target on Cablevision Systems Corp. from $24 per share to $28 each. However, he states the possibility of the nonoccurrence of an asset sale on the ruling Dolan family of Cablevision. The price...
- Viacom vindication. Kolodny, Lora // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/15/2006, Vol. 395 Issue 35, p13
The article focuses on the financial performance of Viacom Inc. for the second quarter of its current financial year. The revelation of strong earnings by the company resulted in an increase in the prices of its class B shares. Jason Bazinet, an analyst with Citigroup Inc., has put a "buy"...
- TAX ISSUES HOLD UP LIBERTY TRACKER. // Multichannel News;5/29/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p27
Provides an overview of a report on the asset value and stock price of Liberty Capital conducted by Citigroup cable and satellite analyst Jason Bazinet. Percentage of discount issued by Liberty Capital on its net asset value; Factors that will cause the company's valuation gap.
- Bullish banter. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;5/29/2007, Vol. 399 Issue 39, p15
The article focuses on the views of several media and entertainment analysts on cable stocks and video game retailers. Citigroup analyst Jason Bazinet upgraded the U.S. cable sector, raising his price targets of cable companies, Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Cable Inc., from $3 to $33 and $2 to...