- INDUSTRY CALENDAR. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Dec2009, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p89
A calendar of worldwide industrial events in February and March 2010 is presented which includes SecurityXchange in Carefree, Arizona, on February 7-10, Wharton/American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) Program for Security Executives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on February 8-12, and...
- Lean on Your Monitoring Service. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2009, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p46
The article talks about the prospect of a third-party monitoring service as a business partner to security dealers and integrators. It is reported that by making third-party monitoring service, a partner, security system industries can improve their revenue in this ongoing economic crisis....
- Building on the Basics. Klotz, Heather // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2008, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p38
The article explores the business approach of security equipment company Alarm Security Group LLC (ASG) in Beltsville, Maryland in 2008. Company chief executive officer (CEO) Joe Nuccio admits having the difficulty to cope with the struggling economy but proper planning and determination of the...
- ASG Security Acquires North Carolina-Based Security Company. Gager, Russ // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2008, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p20
The article reports on the acquisition of Alarm Security Group LLC (ASG Security) by Landtronics Inc., a security company founded by Roger Landis, in the U.S. The company's 1,600 accounts, $43,000 in recurring monthly revenue (RMR) and nine employees are integrated into ASG's Charlotte office....
- ASIS 2012 Sets the Stage for Powerful Networking. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2012, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p15
The article offers information on the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) 2012 to be held on September 9-14, 2012 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Security professionals to meet Sept. 9-12 in Atlanta. // Professional Safety;Jul96, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p12
Announces the American Society for Industrial Security's holding of its 42nd Annual Seminar and Exhibits on September 9-12, 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia. Number of educational sessions planned; Topics to be covered; Contact information.
- Network Opportunities Abound at ASIS 2011. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2011, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p15
The article offers information on the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) 2011 conference to be held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida on September 19-22, 2011.
- FLOOD OF DEMAND. Stepanek, Laura E // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2005, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p34
Reports on the increased sales and profits of security systems companies in the United States in 2004 due to strong demand. Strong business performances by ASG Security, American Alarm & Communications Inc. and Acadiana Security; Revenues from residential and commercial installations.
- ACTIVELY ACQUIRING. Engebretson, Joan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2006, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p58
The article focuses on the business strategy of Beltsville, Maryland-based ASG Security which also garnered the 2006 Security Distributing & Marketing Dealer of the Year Honorees. Its core competencies lies in their combination of internal growth and carefully targeted acquisitions. President...