It Takes A Team To Harness Technology
- No Need to Feel Lucky with SDM Buyers Guide. Gager, Russ // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2007 Part 2 of 2, Vol. 37, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about burglar alarm equipment and another on access controls and locks.
- Security systems improving incrementally. Carroll, Laura // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/27/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 26, p15
Discusses the improvement of security systems in Nevada. Implementation of call verification in the state; Increase of personal security in Las Vegas, Nevada; Prevalence of video guards in Las Vegas; Classifications of alarms.
- SECURITY TECHNOLOGY. // Sound & Video Contractor;Nov2005, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p86
Evaluates several security systems technology. TalkMaster Enterprise Edition communication management software from Digital Acoustics; AAA+ wireless alarm system from Skylink; SuperDome series V1700 indoor and outdoor analog PTZ dome cameras from Infinova.
- Five Minute Tech Quiz. Pollack, Roy // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2013, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p132
A quiz concerning central stations in the security systems industry is presented.
- STUDIO SECURITY. O'Keefe, Phil // EQ;Sep2006, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p68
The article provides tips on for music studio security. It is important to make the studio's perimeter well-lit. Wiring some select items of gear to the centrally monitored alarm system to create an instant panic alarm when someone removes it. Getting involved in a Neighborhood Watch program in...
- In when you're out. // International Fire & Security Product News;Oct2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the Doorlink device unveiled by Jandei which fools potential intruders into thinking someone is in when in fact they are out. Features of the device.
- Securing your business' safety. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/29/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 25, Special section p26
Discusses the factors to consider when purchasing a security system for a business. Sources of information on alarm companies; Laws regarding security alarm; Training manuals for the new system.
- SINGLE-ACCESS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POWERFUL. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p129
The article introduces GVI Security Solutions Inc.'s GVI Access Control Ultra designed as a small-to-intermediate-level access control, alarm monitoring and video identification badging package. It describes the key features and benefits offered by the single-access management system.
- Alarm systems for home security. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Oct94, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p23
Focuses on alarm systems for home security. Dated by the 1992 American Automobile Labeling Act. Informative aspect of the labels; Possible effect of the program.