To Serve and Access
- TELEPHONE ENTRY PRODUCT CAN HANDLE 5,000 TENANTS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p120
The article features the Entraguard Platinum telephone entry system from Keri Systems. The device can provide up to 5,000 names in two font sizes, adjustable on demand by the visitor. The unit is designed for durability and weather resistance. It is packaged in a stainless steel enclosure which...
- FINGERPRINT READERS WORK WITH BOTH KERI'S & THIRD-PARTY CONTROLLERS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2016, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p129
The article offers brief information on the BioSync fingerprint readers compatible with Keri controllers and access control systems from Keri Systems Inc.
- Biometrics Provider Chosen for Access Installations. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2003, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the inclusion of biometric readers from Bioscrypt Inc. in the access control system offerings of Keri Systems in the U.S. Compatibility of the biometric readers with Keri's PXL-250W controllers; Increase in the demand for biometric products from Keri.
- FINGERPRINT READER FOR WIEGAND-COMPATIBIE CONTROLLER. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p127
The article introduces the BioPointe Fingerprint Reader with Wiegand output for use with the PXL-500W Tiger controller from Keri Systems or any other manufacturer's Wiegand-compatible controller. It discusses the ability of the unit to obtain personal identification number plus fingerprint,...
- CABINET HOUSES CONTROLLERS, EXPANSION BOARDS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p128
The article introduces the KDC-8 eight-door concentrator from Keri Systems. The concentrator allows the mounting of up to four PXL-500 Tiger controllers and four SB-593 expansion boards for access control in a single cabinet. The key features and advantages offered by the unit are described....
- Telephone Entry Unit. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p56
The article features the Entraguard Platinum, the newest telephone entry product line of Keri Systems, with the largest capacity and biggest display Keri now offers. The Platinum has the capacity for 5,000 tenants with two large sizes in front: a 3/8 inch for ten name display or a 1/2 inch for...
- DIGITAL VIDEO INTEGRATED WITH ACCESS CONTROL. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p152
The article introduces Keri Systems Inc.'s Visions video platform. The product combines access control hardware and software with digital video technology for stand-alone and integrated access and CCTV solutions. The key features and advantages offered by the video platform are discussed.
- Ken Systems Acquires Digital Horizon Solutions. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2006, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p47
The article reports on the acquisition of Dallas, Texas-based Digital Horizon Solutions (DHS) by San Jose, California-based Keri Systems (KS). This move is in line with the aim of KS to provide access control and integrated security systems to customers with Enterprise Class requirements....
- NEW ACCESS CONTROL SOFTWARE MANAGES SYSTEMS USING TCP/IP-BASED CONTROLLER. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p110
The article offers information on the access control software program released by Keri Systems Inc. to manage systems with the use of TCP/IP-based NXT controller hardware.