PEOPLE ON THE MOVE
- WHO'S MOVING WHERE? // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/18/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 10, p54
Career developments involving petrochemicals industry executives are discussed. Jenny Bizzoco was appointed as manager of intermodal services of Liquid Transport. Maria Csiba-Womersly was appointed vice president and CIO for Huntsman. Pieter De Vries was appointed the senior account manager for...
- Nordic Region Weathers the Cold. Seewald, Nancy // Chemical Week;9/24/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 33, p37
Provides information on the market condition of the chemical industry in Nordic countries, as of September 2003. Percentage of corporate earnings growth posted by major chemical producers in the region; Operation of chemical firms in the region, including Norsk Hydro, Kemira, Dynea, and...
- Neste's new quality manager quantifies the benefits. Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;4/6/94, Vol. 154 Issue 13, p65
Reports on Neste Chemicals' preparation for International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certification. Priority of Jean Debrosse, Neste's head of total quality management; Assessment of the number of certifications of Neste; Aims for ISO 9000 certification of its European sites.
- Neste builds polyester gelcoats plant in Poland. // Chemical Week;2/21/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 7, p21
Reports on Neste Chemicals' plan to build a polyester gelcoats plant in Gdansk, Poland.
- Neste starts BEPD production. // Chemical Week;7/19/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 2, p32
Reports that Neste Chemicals has begun production of the coatings intermediate 2-butyl 2-ethyl 1,3 propane-diol (BEPD) at Ghent, Belgium. Target market; Compounds constituting BEPD.
- Neste concentrates on resins and coatings, builds plant in U.S. N.A. // Chemical Week;3/29/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 12, p13
Focuses on Neste Chemicals company. Sales performance for 1994; Comment by senior executive vice president Georges Marzloff; Plans for diversification.
- Neste invests in first manufacturing unit. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;2/1/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 4, p21
Reports on the negotiations being made by Neste Chemicals with potential partners in China to build a gelcoats plant near Shanghai. Products to be manufactured at the plant; Intended capacity of the plant; Products offered by Neste.
- Neste takes Oxo Chemistry to niche products. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;6/14/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 23, p20
Reports on Neste Chemicals' program to add value to its oxo alcohol business and to reinforce its position in resin intermediaries for environmentally friendly coatings. Building of plant at Ghent, Belgium that will produce some of its products; Plant's capacity; Sweden-based Neste Oxo's...
- Neste looks at strategy for chemicals, plans plant in China. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;2/2/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 4, p15
Reports on Finnish company Neste Chemicals' assessment of a strategy for its chemical businesses that will remain after it transfers the olefins and polyolefins activities to Borealis, a joint venture with Statoil. Decision to keep the oxo alcohols operation; Plans to develop the company as a...