Christo clone wraps the Gesellschaftshaus
- Why I hate our official art. Massow, Ivan // New Statesman;1/21/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4571, p11
Comments on the concept art in Great Britain. Perceptions of artists Tracey Emin and Alighiero Boetti and Marcel Duchamp on art; Parallels between advocates of conceptual art and the dotcom businesses; Promotion channels of concept art.
- A CENTERING, OF SORTS: THE EVOLVING IDEA OF MINNESOTA CENTER FOR BOOK ARTS. Pauly, Mary Jo // Journal of Artists Books;Fall2003, Issue 20, p11
Focuses on the activities of the Minnesota Center for Book Arts. Background on the Community Youth Farm and Market Project for children; Background on the center's mission; Classes addressing conventional bookmarking crafts offered in its initial quarter and exhibits.
- PROJECTS IN THE MAKING... THE EYE-CATCHER. Ahmady, Leeza // ArtAsiaPacific;Fall2005, Issue 46, p96
Expresses opinion on the works of conceptual artist Yerbossyn Meldibekov. "Sheepwolf"; "Pastan I Am"; "Pol Pot."
- The Independent Group: Postwar Britain and the Aesthetics of Plenty. Raczka, Robert // Art Papers;Jan/Feb92, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p59
The article reviews the exhibition "The Independent Group: Postwar Britain and the Aesthetics of Plenty" at Albright-Knox Art Gallery in Buffalo, New York from September 14 to November 3, 1992.
- ART & LANGUAGE. A. Y. P. // Arte y Parte;jun/jul2013, Issue 105, p148
The article reviews the exhibition â€œArt & Language Paints a Picture,â€ on view at the GalerÃa Juana de Aizpuru in Madrid, Spain until July 2013, which features works by the Art & Language group of artists.
- Forced Entertainment. Parker, Graham // Art Monthly;May2004, Issue 276, p11
Presents information on the British performer group Forced Entertainment. Group members; Complex language developed by the group; Analysis of the group's performances.
- DON'T LOOK BACK. Morgan, Margaret // Artext;Feb-Apr2001, Issue 72, p50
This article focuses on the work of artist Mungo Thomson, a conceptualist based in Los Angeles, California. Thomson's conceptual art references those of Bob Dylan and Bruce Nauman and projects a semblance with the works of such conceptualists as Sam Durant and Rosalind Krauss. It is stated that...
- SOL LEWITT. // Art Monthly;May2007, Issue 306, p12
The article discusses the legacy of the late artist Sol Lewitt. An overview of the discussion that helped Lewitt wrote "Paragraphs on Conceptual Art" and "Sentences on Conceptual Art" published in "Artforum" is presented. Information on how Lewitt reinvented the art of wall drawing is presented....
- Words of Art: The Puzzling Work of Matthew Gehring. Phillips, Patricia C. // Art Journal;Spring2007, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p8
The article focuses on the art work and career of U.S. artist Matthew Gehring. Gehring began by making word-search puzzles on graph paper using words he gathered from reading art publications. The artist left Indiana to pursue an art career creating conceptual art but has returned to creating...