ICIS CONFERENCES 2006
- ICIS conferences worldwide, 2006. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/5/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 22, p38
The article presents a calendar of international events related to the chemical industry from June to November 2006. The 10th Asian Chloralkali Conference will be held on June 22 and 23 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Singapore. The 2nd Asian Aromatics Conference will be held on June 29 and 30 at...
- WHAT'S ON. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/22/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p34
The article features tools, services and events related to the petrochemical industry as of May 2006. The 4th International Chemical Information Service (ICIS) Phenol/Acetone Conference will be held on June 6 to 7, 2006 at the Marriott Hotel in Prague, Czech Republic. A petrochemicals beginner's...
- EPCA Attendees Upbeat Regarding Petrochemical Fortunes. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;10/4/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 11, p4
This article reports on the 38th annual European Petrochemical Conference, held at the Monte Carlo Grand Hotel in Monte Carlo, Monaco. While most attendees were at least sanguine about their businesses, a number of producers, especially in areas such as aromatics and ethylene glycol, were...
- WHAT'S ON. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/12/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p48
The article presents a calendar of conferences in the petrochemical industry in 2006. There are several Web sites related to the industry including www.icispricing.com. The 12th Masterbatch Conference will be held on June 27-29. The 5th European Aromatics Conference in association with...
- Gloomy picture for aromatics. Bianchi, Monica; Uctas, Rachel // Chemical Market Reporter;3/25/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 12, Special section p39
Predicts the market for aromatics in 2002. Decline in the consumption of benzene in 2001; Factors that influence the styrene market; Demand for toluene.
- Europe awaits aromatics and derivatives conference. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;7/2/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 1, p40
The article announces the 6th European Aromatics & Derivatives Conference to be held in 2007.
- Networking Asia. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/26/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 25, p44
The article offers information on the Asian Aromatics and Derivatives Conference to be held in Singapore on June 29-30, 2006.
- NPRA Attendance Down on War and Health Fears. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/7/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 14, p2
Focuses on the International Petrochemical Conference (IPC), sponsored by the National Petroleum Refiners Association (NPRA), in San Antonio, Texas. Reasons for the decline in attendance; Key industry issues of concern to participants.
- Recovery Is in Sight for Global Petrochemicals Market. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;4/7/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 14, p7
Focuses on the World Petrochemical Conference about the recovery of the petrochemicals industry, sponsored by Chemical Market Associates Inc. (CMAI) in Houston, Texas. Dominant issues facing the industry, according to Gary Adams, president of CMAI; Average Arab Gulf ethylene production capacity...