RIMDEX to predict the market in the petrochemical industry
- chapter 4: Key Economic Sectors. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2006 2nd Quarter, p28
The article presents an overview on Poland's petrochemical industry and provides information about the possible privatization of some refineries.
- Global Petrochemicals Poised for Peak. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/17/2003, Vol. 246 Issue 17, p9
Forecasts the condition of the global petrochemicals industry for 2004 and 2005. Factors contributing to the business forecast; Changes in the industry; Predicted oil prices.
- Market will awaken this year. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;2/17/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2040, p10
Forecasts the market recovery of the petrochemical industry of Europe in 2003, according to consultant Richard Sleep. Improvements in market conditions; Period for profit recovery; Performance of the industry in 2002.
- Petrochemical outlook. Westervelt, Rob // Chemical Week;3/23/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p3
The article presents a forecast for the global petrochemical industry for 2015.
- Weaker Asian Markets Stifle Recovery. HENSMAN, ALASTAIR // Chemical Week;10/18/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 25, ps4
The article describes the possible effect of the poor performance of Asian markets in the third quarter of 2010 to the recovery of the petrochemical industry.
- Styrene's limited potential. // Asian Chemical News;11/10/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 423, p28
Highlights the limited potential of styrene prices for further upward movement in November 2003. Increase in styrene prices over a span of three days; Factors which impede the increase in styrene prices; Assessment of the possibility of a decline in styrene prices.
- UNITED KINGDOM PETROCHEMICALS. // Acquisdata Industry SnapShots: United Kingdom Petrochemicals;12/2/2015, Issue 3858, preceding p1
An industry report of the petrochemicals industry in Great Britain is presented from publisher Acquisdata Pty. Ltd., with topics including market value, market segmentation, and business forecasts for the industry.
- Lack of funding to hit growth. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;2/2/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2085, p6
Warns that European and U.S. chemical industries face a medium-to long-term threat to growth from underinvestment in assets while capital expenditures flows to projects in Asia. Highlights of the forecast from Oxford Economic Forecasting; Outlook for the chemical industry in the U.S. in 2004.
- Louisiana Levels Off. McElligott, Suzanne // Chemical Week;5/10/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 19, p62
Forecasts the petrochemical industry investments in Louisiana for the year 2000. Total investments in 1999; Investment incentives the state offers to investors in the industry; Companies with investments in the state.