PVC probed by India
- Dumping probe for M-E PE compound? Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;12/23/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 384, p8
Reports on the possibility that Middle Eastern polyethylene (PE) compound producers will face an antidumping investigation against their shipments to India in 2003. Implication for the industry; Legal issue surrounding Middle Eastern PE compound exports to India; Price-related transaction...
- Dumping - the perennial problem. // Chemical Business;Jun2000, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p5
Deals with the dumping problem in the chemical industry, particularly in India. Evidence of the problem's growth; Allegation against anti-dumping measures; Statements issued by Omar Abdullah, Minister of State for Commerce and Industry.
- CPI's dumping disputes pick up. Young, Ian; Rotman, David // Chemical Week;12/22/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 24, p8
Reports on antidumping cases in the chemical industry in the United States and the European Union (EU). U.S. Department of Commerce's preliminary dumping margin on all imports of Akzo's aramid fibers; DuPont's allegation on Akzo's selling below production costs; Antidumping investigation in EU...
- Dumping charges against PTY exports withdrawn. // Colourage;Jun99, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p75
Reports on the withdrawal of anti-dumping and anti-subsidy charges against Indian polyester textured yarn exporters earlier filed by the International Rayon and Synthetic Fibres Committee of Brussels.
- Commission Launches Antidumping Probe. Noor-Drugan, Natalie // Chemical Week;7/7/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 26, p30
Focuses on the antidumping investigation conducted by the European Commission into urea ammonium nitrate (UAN) imports from Algeria, Belarus, Lithuania, Russia, Slovakia and Ukraine. Growth in UAN dumping in the European Union countries for 1997; Factors that cause the collapsed of local...
- Phthalic anhydride dumping. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Oct98, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p55
Reports on continued dumping of phthalic anhydride into India from countries like Indonesia and Europe. Impact on domestic manufacturers.
- NEWS BRIEFING. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/5/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 9, p6
The article discusses various developments related to the chemical industry worldwide. According to the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA), the European Union (EU) would evaluate suspected risks posed by 90 chemicals under its Reach legislation in 2012. According to the Brazilian foreign trade...
- Indian Scene. // Chemical Business;Aug99, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p70
Presents updates on issues related to the chemical industry in India. Information on the request made by the Indian Drug Manufacturers' Association; Decline in the total exports of Chemicals & Allied Products Export Promotion Council; Investigation initiated by the Designated Authority in the...
- India acetone may resist China pull. Pathare, Veena // ICIS Chemical Business;12/2/2013, Vol. 284 Issue 18, p16
The article focuses on how increasing imports towards the end of November 2013 could keep prices of acetone in India from increasing as much as in the Chinese market. Topics discussed include prices of acetone cargoes subject to anti-dumping duties (ADD), the amount of acetone booked for...