ABB technology wins SEPL contract
- ABB Lummus inks global olefins deals. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;12/5/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 19, p30
The article reports on the three deals signed by ABB Lummus Global Inc. for technology and engineering services in the Middle East, South America and Asia. Borouge has selected ABB to provide technology and engineering for an ethylene dimerization and olefins conversion unit to be located in Abu...
- Shell progresses Singapore cracker. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;11/28/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2173, p18
The article reports on the decision of Shell Chemicals to award the basic design and engineering contract to a partnership of ABB Lummus Global and Toyo Engineering for a chemical plant on Pulau Bukom island, Singapore. The facility will begin operations in 2009. Shell and the Singapore...
- Styrene plant contract granted. // European Chemical News;2/10/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2039, p22
Reports on the basic engineering and technology contract awarded to ABB Lummus Global by Chevron Phillips Chemical and Saudi Industrial Investment Group for a grassroot styrene monomer plant in Al Jubail. Details of the contract; Operation of the chemical plant.
- projects hot sheet. // Chemical Week;3/28/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 13, p27
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of March 28, 2001. Plans of Nan Ya Plastics to build a chemical plant; Project given to Toyo Engineering and ABB Lummus Global by Ethylene Malaysia for its ethylene plant; Construction contracts awarded by National Petrochemical Co.; Plans of...
- Shell's Singapore Butadiene Unit to Use BASF Process. // Chemical Week;5/2/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 15, p18
The article deals with the construction of a butadiene plant of Shell Chemicals in Bukom Island, Singapore. ABB Lummus Global and Toyo Engineering have formed a joint venture to carry out engineering, procurement and construction work on the plant. Meanwhile, the companies have started...
- SAUDI ARABIA. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/7/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 14, p30
Reports on ABB Lummus Global Inc.'s receipt of a letter of intent for the construction of a polypropylene plant and propane dehydrogenation unit for National Industrialization Co. in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. Scope of the contract; Other companies bidding for the project.
- ABB Lummus takes NCP cracker design. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/24/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p17
The article reports ABB Lummus Global have been awarded the design process package for the ethane cracker petrochemicals complex planned by the local/U.S. National ChevronPhillips Company in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. The lump-sum turnkey contract to build the 1.2 million-tonne-a-year cracker is...
- news projects hot sheet. // Chemical Week;1/13/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 6, p18
Presents news briefs on the plants projects of chemical companies as of February 13, 2002. Contracts awarded to ABB Lummus Global and LG International to build a polypropylene plant at Sohar, Oman; Contracts awarded to Zimmer to build two polyester staple fiber plants in China; Plan of Borouge...
- Nova Gives Lummus a Sclairtech Exclusive. Fairley, Peter // Chemical Week;3/3/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 8, p12
Details the agreement between Nova Chemicals and ABB Lummus Global companies which make Lummus the exclusive engineering firm for Nova's Advanced Sclairtech polyethylene technology. Significance of the deal; Information on the companies.