China Datang chooses Dow Unipol
- China Datang Corporation Subsidiary Signs License Agreement for PP Process from Dow. // China Chemical Reporter;9/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p8
The article reports on the selection of UNIPOL PP Process Technology as the new polypropylene facility of China Datang Corp. PP Process Technology, located in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region has a design capacity of 500,000 tons per annum and will produce homopolymers, random copolymers and...
- Toyo wins ammonia project in Indonesia. // Chemical Business;Mar2013, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p73
The article reports that Toyo Engineering Corp. has been awarded a contract to build chemical firm PT Panca Amara Utama's ammonia plant in Indonesia.
- Toyo Engineering Gets Hi-Bis Specialty Bisphenols Contract. // Chemical Week;1/1/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the contract won by Toyo Engineering to build a specialty bisphenols plant for Hi-Bis at Bitterfeld, Germany in 2003. Value of the contract; Purpose of the plant.
- Coal-Electricity-Chemical Integrated Project Kicks off. // China Chemical Reporter;1/6/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the construction of the first phase of coal electricity-chemical integrated project of Shanxi Branch of China Datang Corp., Shanxi Jingle Coal Coking Co. Ltd. and an investment firm in Beijing in Jingle county, Shanxi Sheng, China. The project will have a capacity of...
- Datang Starts up PP Unit in Inner Mongolia Using UNIPOL Technology. // China Chemical Reporter;1/6/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p30
The article reports on the successful trial run of chemical firms China Datang Inner Mongolia Duolan Coal Chemical Co. Ltd. and Dow Chemical Co.'s first UNIPOLâ„¢ Polypropylene (PP) Gas Phase Technology unit in China. On December 23, 2009, the company has announced the successful testing of...
- Toyo gets order from Mitsubishi Gas... // Chemical Week;5/17/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 19, p28
Reports that Toyo Engineering has received an order to build a methyl methacrylate monomer (MMA) plant for Mitsubishi Gas Chemical at its Japan-based plant. Employment of a new process developed by Mitsubishi.
- Toyo Engineering Awarded Contract by DSM-SinoDec Caprolactam JV. // Chemical Week;2/20/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 5, p16
The article reports that joint venture company DSM Nanjing Chemical in Nanjing, China, has awarded a contract to Japanese firm Toyo Engineering for the construction of a caprolactam chemical plant at Nanjing.
- Toyo Engineering awarded ammonia plant contract in Indonesia. // Chemical Week;3/11/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 8, p14
The article reports that a contract to build an ammonia chemical plant in Indonesia for the Panca Amara Utama subsidiary of the liquefied petroleum gas company Surya Esa Perkasa has been awarded to the engineering company Toyo Engineering Corp.
- DME plant driven by fuel use. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;2/9/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2086, p31
Reports on a contract awarded by the Luthianhua Group to the Japanese firm Toyo Engineering to build a commercial scale dimethyl ether (DME) plant in China. Terms of the contract; Uses of DME.