Dynea toys with adhesives
- Neste adhesives in Hungary move. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;03/09/98, Vol. 253 Issue 10, p6
Reports on Neste Chemicals' expansion of its adhesives resins business in Central and Eastern Europe through its newly acquired Austrian subsidiary Krems Chemie. Krems Chemie's plan to open a formaldehyde resins plant in Kazincbarcika, Hungary.
- Borealis plans changes in wake of new ownership. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;9/24/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 36, p42
Details the plan of Borealis company to expand its European market after the acquisition of Neste company. Percentage of Neste company's holding purchased by Borealis; Advantage of Borealis in acquiring the Neste; Terms of the acquisition deal.
- Neste focuses on paper chemicals market. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;3/18/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 10, p16
Details the plans of the Neste Chemicals company for 1998. Acquisition plans of Neste; Plans of expanding its adhesive businesses; Plans of entering the paper chemicals business.
- FINLAND. Noor-Drugan, Natalie // Chemical Week;6/14/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 23, p17
Reports on the agreement of Kemira company to acquire Neste Chemicals' pulp and paper chemicals business. Annual sales of Neste; Expansion of Kemira's paper-sizing portfolio; Goals of Kemira.
- Neste exists business with sale to private U.S. company. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;10/1/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 37, p23
Deals with the selling of Neste Chemicals company's polystyrene (PS) and construction materials businesses to Radnor Holdings Corp. in Radnor, Pennsylvania. Units included in the Radnor acquisition; Statement of Georges Marzloff, senior executive vice president of Neste Chemicals about the...
- Neste buys out adhesives JVs. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;10/14/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 38, p23
Reports that Neste Chemicals has acquired Hexza-Neste Chemicals in Malaysia. Terms of the deal; Information on Neste Chemicals.
- 20 YEARS AGO. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/9/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 38, p42
The article presents several significant events in the history of the chemical industry. In October 1986, Finland's Neste ventured into the polypropylene business with the acquisition of a 120,000 tonnes/year plant in Belgium, from Himont. On October 6, 1996, the Alkali Manufacturers'...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // European Chemical News;9/8/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2067, p10
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of September 2003. Inauguration of an adhesive plant by Dynea in Indonesia; Price increase on vivyl acetate monomer proposed by Celanese; Anti-dumping duty imposed by China's ministry of commerce on imports of catechol from the European Union.
- Industry leaders take on greening. Louiseize, Kelly // Northern Ontario Business;Jan2004, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p11
Reports that Dynea Canada Ltd. in North Bay, Ontario, is investing $1.3 million to decrease formaldehyde emissions at its plant. Purchase and installation of two catalytic converters at its plant; Dynea as one of the world's leading providers of adhesive products; Goal of being environmentally...