Location, location, location
- BASF PolyTHF plant in Shanghai goes on stream. // Indian Textile Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 115 Issue 7, p98
This article reports on the start of operations of a new polytetrahydrofuran (PolyTHF) plant of BASF at the integrated production site at the Shanghai Chemical Industrial Park in Caojing, China, as of April 2005. This is the first investment project in China that has been wholly owned by BASF...
- BASF STARTS POLYISOCYANATES PRODUCTION IN CHINA. // Urethanes Technology International;Apr/May2007, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p22
The article reports that BASF AG inaugurated an 8 kilotonnes-per-annum polyisocyanates plant at the Shanghai Chemical Industrial Park in Caojing, near Shanghai, People's Republic of China. The products, offered under the Basonat tradename, are used in the manufacture of coatings for the...
- BASF: new cyclododecanone plant. // Chemical Fibers International;Jun2006, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p151
The article reports that the chemical company BASF AG in Ludwigshafen, Germany is building a production plant for the chemical intermediate cyclododecanone, the key raw material for laurotactam, at its integrated Verbund site. The construction of this plant is expected to create some 40 new...
- BASF opens plant in South Korea. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;2/3/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p0017
The article discusses the opening of a chemical plant in Yeosu, South Korea by the chemical company BASF SE as of February 2014, reporting that the plant will manufacture Ultrason-brand specialty resin.
- BASF boosts Brazilian paint production. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;3/29/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2093, p10
Reports on the construction of a decorative paint factory by Badische Anilin und Soda-Fabrik (BASF) in SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil. Production capacity of the plant; Decision of the company to retain its paint factory in Joboatao, Pernambuco.
- BASF breaks ground on Shanghai plants. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Apr2007, Issue 790, p8
This article states that BASF is building two additional chemical plants at its site at Pudong, near Shanghai, China. It says that the plants will be producing 30,000 tons/year of polyacrylate polymers and 12,000 tons/year of plant producing specialty chemicals for leather tanning. It explains...
- BASF closes three coatings sites. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;7/21/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2062, p8
Reports the plant shutdowns of German chemicals company Badische Anilin und Soda-Fabrik AG in Italy in July 2003. Disinvestment of its North American silicones business to Lubrizol.
- BASF Expands THF Capacity at Ludwigshafen. // Chemical Week;5/16/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 17, p15
This article reports that BASF will raise tetrahydrofuran (THF) capacity at Ludwigshafen, Germany by 30,000 metric ton/year. The expansion will raise the company's worldwide THF capacity to 210,000 metric ton/year by the end of 2007. BASF says the increase is mainly to meet European demand...
- BASF closes indigo dye plant in the UK. // Colourage;Jul99, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p62
Reveals the plans of BASF to close its indigo dye manufacturing plant at Ellesmere Port in Great Britain.