- Riding Brazil's Roller Coaster. SISSELL, KARA // Chemical Week;2/24/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 7, p43
Features Ipiranga Petroquimica, a polyethylene producer in Brazil. Key products of Ipiranga; Stake owned by the company in Copesul, Brazil's second largest cracker; Expansion plans of the company.
- Eight Highlights of China's Polyurethane Industry. // China Chemical Reporter;5/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p32
The article presents highlights of the Chinese polyurethane (PU) industry. It states that China is the largest producer and consumer of PU products in the world. International companies such as Dow Chemical Co., Bayer AG and Air Products and Chemicals Inc. established materials and manufacture...
- Plastics & coatings In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/25/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 14, p12
The article presents various new briefs regarding increase in prices of their products by different companies from November 2004. Air Products & Chemicals Inc. will implement a 4 percent price increase, on all epoxy product lines sold in the North American region, while Ashland Composite...
- petrochemicals In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/6/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 19, p10
This article presents information on recent developments from the petrochemical industry. BTX Benzene is at $3.10 per gallon for December 2004 material and $3.20 for January 2005 shipments. Nitration-grade toluene is $1.95 to $2.05 per gallon amid thin trading. Mixed xylenes are $1.60 to $1.65...
- basic chemicals & plastics. // Chemical Week;5/21/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 19, p35
Presents updates on the chemical industry as of May 2003. Construction of an epoxy resin plant by Dow Chemical; Contract awarded by Bayer to Air Products; Shutdown of a synthetic rutile plant by Kerr-McGee.
- News Capsule. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/28/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 9, p5
Provides news briefs on several chemical companies as of February 2000. Acquisition of Flexible Products Co. by Dow Chemical Co.; Information on the hydrogen plant purchased by Air Products company; Details on the closure of the plant owned by Flour Corp.
- Product Introductions and Capital Investment. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/28/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 15, pFR 12
Introduces several chemical products and investments. Usability of the Anquamine 701 from Air Products and Chemicals Inc.; Construction of a polyisocyanate facility in Caojiing, China by Bayer Corp.; Product offerings to the coating market by Dow Chemical Company.
- specialties Pricing. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/14/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 7, p10
The article presents information about recent price increases by companies in the chemical industry. Air Products & Chemicals Inc. is implementing a 20 to 30 percent price increase for select high-purity solvents on March 1, 2005. The solvents, part of Air Products' electronics portfolio, are...
- MARKET BRIEFS. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/25/1999, Vol. 256 Issue 17, p40
Presents news briefs on the inorganic chemical industry as of October 25, 1999. Effectivity date of the price increase for the standard, low-iron and iron-free grades of aluminum sulfate of General Chemical Corp.; Price increase planned by Dow Chemical Co. for its caustic soda; Description of...