CABLE COMPANY OPENS PVC PLANT
- Dubai opens compounding plant. // Wire Journal International;Oct2006, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the opening of a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) compounding plant by Dubai Cable Co. Ltd., a Middle East manufacturer of power cables at its Jebel Ali facility in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The plant will produce flexible PVC compounds for insulation and sheathing of electric...
- UAE. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/6/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 49, p28
Reports on Dubai Cable Co.'s plans to invest $38 million in a new capacity as part of its drive to double its annual sales. General Industry Corp.'s stake in Dubai Cable; Phases of the expansion project.
- UAE. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/8/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 45, p25
Reports on the restructuring plans of Dubai Cable Co. Significance of the announcement that the United Arab Emirates government had agreed to take a 35 percent stake in the company.
- Ducab turnover up, expansion on track. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/27/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 26, p17
Reports on the increase in sales announced by Dubai Cable Company for 2002. Reasons for the increase; Projected sales in 2006; Details of the proposed plant in Abu Dhabi emirate.
- UAE. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/27/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p31
Presents information on the ground-breaking ceremony for the expansion of the Dubai Cable Company (Ducab) plant at Jebel Ali, in the United Arab Emirates, on March 16, 1998. Cost of phase two of the expansion programme; Information on the project; Consultant for the building works; Reference to...
- Ducab wins offshore cable contract. // Wire Journal International;Feb2016, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p10
The article reports that Dubai Cable Co. (Ducab) Dubai Cable Co. Pte. Ltd. provide cables from its product line MarineBICC for JOPETWIL 300 jack-up barge to be used for offshore marine project in Abu Dhabi.
- Ducab unveils expansion scheme. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/11/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 15, p17
Reports on the expansion program announced by Dubai Cable Company on April 7, 2003 aimed at increasing its copper processing capacity annually. Coverage of the expansion program; Details on the construction of a greenfield factor at the Mussafah industrial area in Abu Dhabi.
- Ducab pushes ahead with Abu Dhabi cable plant. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/5/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 36, p16
Focuses on bids for the proposed Dubai Cable Co. plant in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah industrial area in the United Arab Emirates. Estimated cost of the project; Dteails on the project; Information on the expansion program launched by Dubai Cable.
- UAE. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/27/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 26, p25
Focuses on the United Arab Emirates government's purchase of a major equity stake in Dubai Cable Company to become the third partner in the Jebel Ali-based venture.