Iran petchems see massive exports
- Mideast. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;2/14/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 6, p19
This article talks about the chemical industry of the Middle East. The Middle East is considered to be the biggest producer and exporter of basic petrochemicals. Analysts say steam crackers coming onstream from 2008 in Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia will cause an imbalance in worldwide supply...
- Petrochemical Industry Remained Strong in April. // China Chemical Reporter;6/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p4
The article discusses the economic situation of the petroleum chemical industry in April 2010 in China. It states that production value in the petroleum chemical industry totaled 716.222 billion renminbi, which is the highest for 2010. It highlights the increase in the production of...
- Petrochemicals Overview. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Chemicals;2014, p1
The article provides an overview of the petroleum chemicals industry in the U.S. as of December 2, 2014. Topics discussed include domestic end-market activity and exports, the expansion of olefin producers' ethane-cracking capacity, and the declining prices along the propylene, ethylene and...
- China's petrochemical industry: A review. // Chemical Business;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 3, pXXV
Focuses on the petrochemical industry of China. Information about the status and development of China's petrochemical industry; Import and export status of the country's petrochemical products; How China plans to implement its strategic objective of revitalizing its petrochemical industry.
- Middle East aims high in petchem exports stakes. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;1/27/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2037, p10
Reports on the forecast of the petrochemicals and plastics production in the Middle East. Development of the logistics system for the export market; Plans of Emirates National Oil Corp to develop logistical facilities; Importance of logistics to the petrochemicals industry.
- Petrochemical Foreign Trade Report in Q1 - Q3. // China Chemical Reporter;12/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p5
The article presents the report from the China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Federation (CPCIF) concerning the foreign trade of petroleum chemical products in China from the first to the third quarter of 2010. The reports indicates that the country's foreign trade of petroleum chemicals has...
- RUSSIA. // CIREC Monthly News;Apr2011, Issue 245, p7
The article reports on the development of the chemical industry in Russia. It states that the Russian government considers different options for the industry's programme with particular focus on feedstock transportation and feedstock base. It says that the Ministry of Energy is responsible for...
- Economic Impact Policy. Hoff-Patrinos, Kathryn // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;7/30/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 146, p44614
The article reports on the application received by the Export-Import Bank of the U.S. to support the export of about $2.3 billion in the U.S. petrochemical equipment and services for the expansion of the petrochemical production at an existing facility in India.
- Strengthening the supply chain. Nield, Richard // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/13/2008, Vol. 52 Issue 24, p55
The article reports on the infrastructure issues addressed by petrochemicals developers in Middle East. It states that petrochemicals producers are starting to get worried because of the lack of infrastructure to handle volumes of products which are expected to increase by 50-70% over the next...