GOVERNMENT TAKE CENTRE COURT
- GOVERNMENT TAKES CENTER COURT. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/11/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 9, p17
The article reports that the Confederation of Consumers' Organisations, Consumer Protection Centres and Kanchanaburi Environment Protection Group have field a petition to the Supreme Administrative Court of Thailand for PTT Group to revert back from private ownership to full government control. ...
- DSM takes stake in thai project. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;5/29/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 21, p19
Reports on DSM and PTT Petrochemical's (PTT-PC) signing of a letter of intent to conduct a feasibility study for a low-density polyethylene (LDPE) plant, the first downstream unit to be announced for NPC 3 complex. Average capacity of NPC 3.
- Phillips raises Asian profile with Thai HDPE venture. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;2/19/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 7, p16
Reports on Phillips Petroleum's plans to build a polyethylene (PE) plant in Thailand via a joint venture. Memorandum of understanding with PTT Petrochemical Co. for a high-density PE plant; Scheduled start of construction; Significance of the Thailand PE project to Phillips.
- Progress for PTT's refinery, aromatics complex in Vietnam. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;6/10/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 16, p18
The article reports that an oil refinery and aromatics plant planned by the oil and gas company PTT PLC for the Nhon Hoi Economic Zone in the Binh Dinh Province of Vietnam has received preliminary approval from the government of the region as of June 2013.
- Mitsubishi Chemical to form oxo-alcohol joint venture in Thailand. // Chemical Business;May96, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p76
Reports on Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.'s alliance with PTT Petrochemical of Thailand to form a joint venture that will produce oxo-alcohol used as plasticizer and solvent. Construction of a manufacturing facility in Map Ta Phut, Rayong Province; Annual production capacity of oxo-alcohol.
- Phillips in Thai PE JV. // Chemical Week;2/12/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 6, p5
Reports on Phillips Petroleum's memorandum of understanding with PTT Petrochemical to build a joint venture polyethylene plant at Map Ta Phut in Thailand.
- Phillips plans HDPE in Thailand. // Chemical Week;2/26/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 8, p32
Reports on Phillips Petroleum's memorandum of understanding to build a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plant in Thailand in a joint venture with PTT Petrochemical.
- Thailand aims to liberalize gas pipeline business. // Energy Today (Hungary);8/18/2014, p5
The article reports about the plan of the military government of Thailand to liberalize the country's gas pipeline business by the middle of 2015 with energy giant PTT Pcl transferring the pipeline and related assets to a new entity.
- Vietnam will license $22 bln refinery in early 2015, official says. // Energy Today (Hungary);12/23/2014, p4
The article reports that the Vietnamese government has approved a license submitted by energy firm PTT PCL and oil giant Saudi Aramco for the construction of a refinery and petrochemical complex in the country.