Yara to take 3.2% stake in BlueChem
- Yara buys into Mexico. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;11/6/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 42, p17
The article reports that Yara International is pursuing growth in Mexico. Yara sells its products in Mexico through a cooperation agreement with Olmeca. The company said it plans to extend Olmeca's geographic presence in Mexico. Olmeca's sale, which has a network of blending facilities,...
- Refining moment for the N-Sensor. Collings, Andy // Farmers Weekly;6/1/2007 Supplement, Vol. 146, p48
The article evaluates the N-Sensor variable rate nitrogen fertiliser from Yara and offers information on features, advantages and cost.
- Chemical M&A market in transition. YOUNG, PETER // ICIS Chemical Business;2/27/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 8, p34
The article presents an update on the chemical mergers and acquisitions market. It is said that 2012 is likely to look very different as challenges mount, after a record year for mergers and acquisitions. 82 billion dollars of deals were completed, easily eclipsing the previous record of 56...
- Untitled. Quicke, Simon // Computer Weekly;2/1/2010, p69
The article reports on a research by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) LLP, according to which there might be a rise in merger and acquisition (M&A) activity in 2010. The research states that with headline-grabbing M&A deals, the market is expected to bounce back. It is noted that the amount of...
- China BlueChemical and Yara Enter Strategic Partnership. // China Chemical Reporter;9/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p5
The article reports on the strategic partnership of China Blue Chemical company and Yara International company. China Blue Chemical will propose initial public offering and list on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange at the end of September 2006. The proceeds of the offering will be use in the...
- CNOOC's Fertilizer Unit Launches IPO; Forms Partnership with Yara. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;9/27/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 32, p18
The article reports on an IPO launched by China BlueChemical on the Hong Kong stock exchange. China Blue is selling 32% of its equity in the offering. Yara International has agreed to buy up to 3.2% of China Blue by purchasing shams in the IPO. About 3.2% of China Blue will be sold to the public...
- Yara to take 3.2% stake in BlueChem. Sinclair, Neil // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/11/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 9, p15
The article reports on the plan of Yara International to take an equity stake in China BlueChemical under strategic partnership a strategic partnership. The terms of the stake acquisition are discussed. A statement from Thorlief Enger, chief of Yara, about the strategic partnership is provided....
- Yara Exits Retail in South Africa. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;5/24/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 12, p17
The article reports on the decision of Yara International to sell its fertilizer retail marketing business in South Africa to Farmsecure and its 50% stake in retail company Sidi Parani to GWK.
- Business Blog. // Farmers Weekly;2/26/2010, Vol. 152 Issue 8, p25
In this article, the author presents his opinion on the bid of Yara to take over U.S.-based fertiliser company Terra, its joint venture partner in GrowHow UK.