BASF to extend rail network to China
- Joint venture set to begin work on Nanjing SAP project. // ICIS Chemical Business;1/23/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 4, p26
The article presents information on BASF-YPC, a joint venture between BASF SE and Sinopec Corp., which has completed a 1.4 billion dollar expansion of its integrated petrochemicals complex in Nanjing, China, and plans to start construction on the next phase of the expansion in mid-2012.
- Sinopec and BASF plan for more in Nanjing. Hariharan, Malini // Asian Chemical News;10/3/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 509, p19
Reports on the plan of BASF-YPC, a joint venture between BASF, Yangzi Petrochemical and Sinopec, to expand its petroleum chemical complex in Nanjing, China. Planned increase in capacity of the complex; Factors being considered for the expansion plan; Strategy to be used by Sinopec to improve...
- BASF pushes into Asia, but warns market. BEACHAM, WILL // ICIS Chemical Business;5/23/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 18, p32
The article reports on the business planning of BASF SE for business expansion in Asia. It reports that the company has setup its business strategy Asia Pacific Strategy 2020, which is targeting a growth of 2 percent and double its sales in the region through 2020. It further states that the...
- BASF to Raise Compounding Capacity for Engineering Plastics in China. Tian, Tanya // China Chemical Reporter;2/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p25
The article reports on the expansion of BASF SE's compounding capacity for engineering plastics at Pudong in Shanghai, China.
- BASF to Expand Capacity for Cyclohexane at Antwerp. // Chemical Week;3/26/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 9, p18
The article reports on the plans of BASF to expand cyclohexane oxidation capacity at its Antwerp site in Belgium.
- BASF Inaugurates Mobile Emissions Catalysts Manufacturing Operation in Shanghai. // Coatings World;Nov2014, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p44
The article reports on the inauguration of the expanded mobile emissions catalysts manufacturing operation of the chemical company BASF in Shanghai, China.
- BASF OPENS LATEST PU SYSTEMS HOUSE IN DUBAI. // Urethanes Technology International;Apr/May2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the opening of BASF SE's polyurethane systems house in Dubai Industrial City (DIC) Dubai, United Arab Emirates on April 6, 2011.
- BASF plans massive growth in Asia Pacific. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Jul2013, Issue 865, p11
The article reports on chemical production expansion plans of German chemicals firm BASF in the Asia Pacific region.
- BASF plans expansion in Asia. // Indian Textile Journal;Dec2010, Vol. 121 Issue 3, p123
The article announces the expansion plans of BASF in Asian with the reorganization of the global business structures of its Paper Chemicals unit in 2010.