Podding all over the world
- Tune in to ICIS radio for key chemicals news. // ICIS Chemical Business;2/12/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 53, p46
The article offers information on ICIS radio, the regular Chemical News Central show, produced and posted on Friday afternoons. The program offers listeners a preview of some of the key news that will be featured at ICIS Chemical Business and ICIS Chemical Business Americas. ICIS radio is also...
- Tune in to ICIS radio for key news. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;1/15/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 2, p28
The article offers information on the Chemical News Central show which is the mainstay of ICIS radio. It offers listeners a preview of some of the key news that will be read by subscribers to "ICIS Chemical Business" and "ICIS Chemical Business Americas." A series of radio and television...
- Tune in to ICIS radio for key chemical news. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;2/12/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 6, p54
The article presents information on the International Chemical Industry Society (ICIS) radio. The program provides listeners a preview of some of the important news that will have an impact on the subscribers of "ICIS Chemical Business," and "ICIS Chemical Business Americas." The radio program...
- Sitting pretty. McNickel, David // AdMedia;Nov2001, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p26
Focuses on the factors contributing to the dominance of 'Paul Home Breakfast' on Newstalk ZB in the radio broadcasting industry in New Zealand. Analysis of the breadth of listenership; Strategic advantage of the radio program; Acknowledgment of the effort of the host and listeners. INSET:...
- Turn on your radio. // Country Living;Jan2005, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p14
Presents information on some radio programs.
- New home, new life. Haroon, Ayesha // UNESCO Sources;Dec94, Issue 64, p23
Focuses on a radio soap opera called `New Life, New Home,' and the attraction that the program has for Afghans. How the program is interlaced with messages about livestock care, drug issues, health and other development themes; Discussion of some of the episodes; Role of the United Nations...
- The Tom Joyner Morning Show: Activist Radio in an Age of Consolidation. Brooks, Dwight E.; Daniels, George L. // Journal of Radio Studies;Jun2002, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p8
Examines the radio program 'The Tom Joyner Morning Show' in the context of consolidation and other contemporary industry issues and business strategies. Awards received by the program; Discussion on model frameworks that can be used to examine and evaluate the media; Assessment of radio...
- FD2B Talk Radio Insight of the Night. Ferrell, Jack; Groff, Brad // Landscape Management;Jan2013, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p2
The article presents highlights from the "Insight of the Night" radio show from FD2B Talk Radio, in partnership with "Landscape Management."
- MY LITTLE STUDIO OPERATION. Dumont, Lou // Radio World;3/28/2012, p70
In this article the author, a radio broadcaster, shares his experience of broadcasting a weekly radio show "Collectible Classics: the Music of America 1920s-1950s."