- ISP Ends Phase Two of Restructuring, Moving R&D Closer to Customers. Grenner, Lawrence J. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/16/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 16, p26
Reports that International Specialty Products Inc. has brought its entire marketing, research and development and product development under a single umbrella. Role of the group; Segments of the firm's products; Company's means of achieving goals.
- ISP opens customer service center. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Sep99, Vol. 165 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the International Specialty Products' (ISP) restructuring of its European operations to increase efficiency and maintain pace with the globalization of the specialty chemicals business. Development of single customer service center.
- ISP Sees Strong Annual Growth For Its Fine Chemicals Business. BOSWELL, CLAY // Chemical Market Reporter;03/08/99, Vol. 255 Issue 10, p5
Focuses on the expansion and upgrading of ISP fine chemicals division. Percentage share of the division in ISP total revenues; Annual growth generated by the company's fine chemical business; Capabilities of the company's Columbus facility.
- New partnership bringing "new flavor and sensory approaches" to industry. // Proofs;Jun2011, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p41
The article reports on a partnership established between the companies International Specialty Products (ISP) and Takasago aimed at developing oral care innovations.
- Trio Lends $650M to ISP. Segar, Joseph // Bank Loan Report;6/18/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p2
Reports on the multi-million dollar bank loan for chemical firm International Specialty Products Inc. Refinancing of company's existing debt; Commitment fee.
- ISP Upgrades Fine Chemical Facilities. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/16/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 16, p5
Reports that the International Specialty Products has upgraded its fine chemicals production plant in Freetown, Massachusetts. Other facility targeted for growth; Reason behind the upgrades and cultivation of leading technologies; Problem with the decline in outsourcing plaguing the fine...
- ISP sponsors INFORMEX. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Nov99, Vol. 165 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the 2000 INFORMEX meeting to be co-sponsored by International Specialty Products (ISP) Fine Chemicals. Venue of the meeting; Sponsorship of keynote speaker Robert Reich, former United States secretary of labor; Details on ISP's participation in the In-Cosmetics USA.
- Wrap-Up. // Chemical Week;10/13/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 38, p14
Presents news briefs from the chemical industry in the United States as of October 13, 1999. Sale of the filtration business of International Specialty Products to Hayward Industrial Products; Plans of Praxair to build an air separation plant in Alabama.
- ISP Gears Up for Top Line Growth Through Acquisitions, Alliances. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;08/23/99, Vol. 256 Issue 8, p5
Reports on the strategies being implemented by International Specialty Products Inc. (ISP) to achieve top line growth. Acquisitions and alliances formed by ISP; Remarks from Sunil Kumar president and chief executive officer of ISP; Changes in the operations of ISP.