Pesticides are not welcome here, says Indian market
- Heavy Pesticide Contamination in China. // China Chemical Reporter;6/6/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p24
The article reports on the pesticide pollution produced by several pesticide companies in China. It states that a large amount of highly toxic and concentrated waste gas and waste water were being produced by the 2,500 companies in the country. Meanwhile, the efforts of various large...
- AT CLOSING NEWS. // Agri Marketing;Mar2008, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p6
The article offers agricultural news. The Pioneer Hi-Bred, insect control corn event, will be provided by the collaboration of Syngenta and DuPont. Governor Ed Schafer of North Dakota was appointed as U.S. Secretary of Agriculture, and was the 29th Secretary of Agriculture. The Valent's Orthene...
- Grow. // Farm Industry News;Mar2005, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p32
Presents an update on the agricultural industry in the U.S. as of March 2005. Price of the AutoFarm real-time kinematic AutoSteer System from Novariant; Plan of DuPont Biotech Alliance to expand its low-linolenic soybean contract acres; Availability of the CruiserMaxx Pak soybean seed treatment...
- Syngenta and DuPont deal. // Crops;3/11/2006, p8
The article reports that DuPont Co. now has worldwide rights to Syngenta AG's strobilurin fungicide picoxystrobin and access to companion products used in mixtures, under a new agreement.
- Technology moves forward at every level. BECHMAN, TOM J. // Indiana Prairie Farmer;Dec2012, Vol. 186 Issue 12, p56
The article offers news briefs related to agricultural industries worldwide including DuPont's Instegate corn herbicide labeling, approval of the Agrisure 3122 trait stack from Syngenta AG in Taiwan and the Field-IQ crop input system of Trimble Navigation Ltd.
- Sterile Harvest. // Ecologist;Mar2002, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p10
Reports on the patents on Genetic Seed Sterilization awarded to Syngenta and DuPont.
- Syngenta and DuPont Settle Seed Disputes. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;12/15/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 41, p13
Reports on the agreement reached by DuPont and Syngenta that settles patent infringement claims between their businesses. Terms of the agreement; Information on a lawsuit filed by Syngenta against Dow, Monsanto and Mycogen.
- DuPont, Syngenta Form Trait Licensing Venture. Seewald, Nancy // Chemical Week;4/12/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 13, p9
The article focuses on a 50/50 joint venture (jv) formed by DuPont's Pioneer H-Bred subsidiary band Syngenta to facilitate out licensing of corn and soybean seed genetics and biotech traits to U.S. and Canadian seed companies. According to Mike Mack, COO of Syngenta Seeds, the licensing jv,...
- Pioneer Hi-Bred Licenses Syngenta's Pest-Control Seed Trait for Corn. Bryner, Michelle // Chemical Week;2/25/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 6, p11
The article reports that DuPont's Pioneer Hi-Bred subsidiary has entered into an agreement with Syngenta, under which Pioneer gains access to Syngenta's new insect-protection trait for corn. DuPont will pay royalties to Syngenta for the nonexclusive, global license with stacking rights to the...