- Chemgas sold by Vopak. Whitfield, Mark // European Chemical News;9/29/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2070, p16
Reports on the sale of the Chemgas gas shipping activities of Dutch chemicals distributor Vopak. Terms of the acquisition deals with the company; Confirmation made concerning jobs at Chemgas; Proceeds of the sale.
- Second Time Lucky for Vopak. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;12/1/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 46, p51
Focuses on the merger completed by Pakhoed and Van Ommeren to form Vopak, the world's biggest chemical logistics company. Divisions of the chemical activities of Vopak; Restructuring plan of Vopak; Amount to be invested by Vopak in information technology.
- briefs. // European Rubber Journal;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 188 Issue 5, p23
This section offers news briefs in the rubber industry. The DSM group will not face anti-trust charges in Europe relating to the ethylene-propylene diene monomer (EPDM) sector after the European Commission (EC) closed its investigation into alleged violations of the laws. Speciality chemicals...
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;9/27/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 32, p18
The article offers news briefs concerning the chemical industry. The Chinese Ministry of Commerce plans to launch an antidumping investigation into imports of bisphenol A by China from Japan, Korea, Singapore, and Taiwan. Vopak will build a biodiesel tank storage capacity at the company's Banyan...
- Vopak/E&E Venture Shows Need to Realign. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;11/20/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 21, p8
Reports on the merger and acquisition trend in the chemical distribution industry in Europe as of November 20, 2000. Advantage of the acquisition of Ellis & Everard by Vopak; Acquisition of Holland Chemical International and Neuber by Brenntag.
- 2001 Mergers and Acquisitions Scorecard. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;1/7/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 1, p17
Lists several merger and acquisition deals over $400 million in size in the chemical industry in 2001. Dow Chemical and Union Carbide; Degussa and Laporte; Sunoco and Aristech; Vopak and Ellis & Everard.
- Vopack Buys South American Terminals. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;7/16/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 25, p6
Reports on the agreement of chemical company Vopak to acquire Brenntag's South American terminal assets for an undisclosed sum. Terms of the deal; Significance of the acquisition to Vopak; Plan of Brenntag on the proceeds of the acquisition.
- Vopak Seeks More Acquisitions After Ellis & Everard Deal. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;11/22/2000-11/29/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 44, p21
Reports on the acquisition plans of Vopak in the chemical distribution sector. Acquisition of Ellis & Everard (E&E) by Vopak; Distribution capacity of Vopak; Benefits of the acquisition of E&E.
- Distributor buyout. // Chemical Week;2/23/2015, p16
The article reports on the acquisition of Safic-Alcan from Parquest Capital by the chemicals distributor Safic-Alcan in Paris and with private equity firms Sagard and Euromezzanine.