Global silica growth on the up
- Notch forecasts 6 percent growth for silica, driven by green tyre demand. // European Rubber Journal;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 193 Issue 6, p0010
The article reports on the outlook of Notch Consulting Group on the precipitated silica market in the U.S. for 2011 which it expects to grow by six percent due to an increase in green tyre demand.
- Rubber silicas market to cool, says Notch. Raleigh, Patrick // European Rubber Journal;Jun2004, Vol. 186 Issue 6, p14
Focuses on a new report from Notch Consulting Group which revealed that growth in rubber industry demand for precipitated silica fillers is slowing down in Europe. Benefits of a further expansion of the strong position of green tyres to silica demand; Uses of silica; Factor that could lead to...
- Silica market set to expand. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;5/24/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2101, p12
Forecasts the growth of the global markets for precipitated silica and sodium aluminum silicates from 2003 to 2010, based on a report released by Notch Consulting Group. Annual market growth; Percentage of precipitated silica demand to be accounted for rubber applications in 2010; Annual growth...
- Notch sees steady growth for rubber chems. Raleigh, Patrick // European Rubber Journal;Nov2004, Vol. 186 Issue 11, p17
Reports that the demand for global rubber chemicals will increase according to Notch Consulting Group. Countries with high market for rubber chemicals from 1993 through 2003; Challenges faced by rubber chemical producers.
- Follow the demand. Meyer, Bruce // Rubber & Plastics News;1/14/2008, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p12
The article forecasts the worldwide trend of carbon black and rubber chemicals markets, based on the study compiled by Notch Consulting Group in Amherst, Massachusetts. Paul Ita, president of Notch, projected that the demand of carbon black globally will reach about 10.9 million metric tons with...
- Industry Forecast Scenario. // Canada Pharma & Healthcare Report;Q2 2012, Issue 2, p39
The article presents a forecast for trends in the Canadian pharmaceutical industry from 2007 to 2021. Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) predicts an increase in the market value of the industry. BMI also expects a rise in per-capita expenditures on medicines. In addition, the firm looks...
- Carbon Black Set to Grow. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/13/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 12, p13
Reports on projections of the global production of carbon black in 2003 by Notch Consulting Group.
- Notch publishes new Rubber Chemicals Market Update. // European Rubber Journal;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 193 Issue 5, p0016
The article reports on a new forecast from Notch Consulting Group which notes the increase of global demand for rubber chemicals by 4.1% between 2010 to 2015.
- Could suits be run-flats' death knell? Moore, Miles // Tire Business;3/26/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p1
The article reports that according to Paul Ita, President, Notch Consulting Group, a market research firm, continued class-action litigation could damage or even halt the future sales of run-flat tires. Speaking at the 23rd Annual Clemson Tire Industry Conference in Hilton Head, South Carolina,...