DuPont fires $100m into Nomex fibres
- DuPont To Expand Nomex Capacity. // Textile World;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 156 Issue 6, p56
The article reports that DuPont of Wilmington, Delaware plans to invest more than $100 million in a three-part global capacity expansion of DuPont Nomex. DuPont expects to roll out the expansion in phases before the end of 2006. Furthermore, the expansion projects include DuPont Chemical...
- DuPont Opens Office in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Barclay, Steve // Automotive Industries;Jul2007, Vol. 187 Issue 7, p15
The article states that Dupont has announced the opening of its second office in Saint Petersburg, Russia, as part of its expansion strategy. According to Ian Hudson, president of Dupont Europe, Middle East and Africa, Dupont's innovative solutions, materials and technologies are applied in the...
- DuPont: New Nomex aramid fiber line. // Melliand International;Aug2009, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p118
The article reports that the facility of aramid fiber manufacturer E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. in Wilmington, Delaware has completed the expansion for Nomex m-aramid fibers. It says that the move was the last step in a three-phase plan to increase capacity for Nomex across the world. It adds...
- DuPont soothsayers see indicator signs. // European Chemical News;9/22/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2069, p7
Reports on the expectations of DuPont that it will recover in the fourth quarter of 2003. Expectations on the 2003 earnings/share of the company; Growth of the company's businesses in July and August 2003.
- DuPont Expands Kevlar Production. // Homeland Defense Journal;Nov2007, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the production expansion plan of DuPont Corp. for its high performance KevlarÂ® para-aramid brand fiber in the U.S. The company plans to invest over $500 million in a multi-phase production expansion beginning with a KevlarÂ® polymer expansion in Richmond, Florida.
- DuPont boosts film capacity. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;9/15/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p11
The article reports that DuPont Co. will expand its high-performance Tedlar films capacity to keep up with growing demand in photovoltaic markets. The expansion will more than double DuPont's Tedlar capacity and would be the largest-ever capital investment in the films. Last year it boosted...
- Dupont ManatÃ plant to ramp up Solamet production. Thurston, Lawson D. // Caribbean Business;9/23/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 37, p32
The article reports on the plan of DuPont to double the production capacity of its DuPont Solamet photovoltaic metallization pastes in its three plants globally.
- More nylon coming on line at DuPont sites. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;5/12/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p17
The article reports that E. I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. is planning to expand its South China nylon compounding capacity by 88 million pounds. According to the company, the expansion has been made to meet the strong demand in the Chinese domestic auto market. DuPont plans to add a 66 million...
- ONE-STOP SHOPPING FOR AEROSPACE CUSTOMERS. Vogt Jr., Carlton F. // Design News;12/17/90, Vol. 46 Issue 24, p16
Reports on the formation of DuPont Aerospace Co. by E. I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. in the U.S. Reason for the establishment of DuPont Aearospace; Mission statement of the newly established company; Comments of William McCabe, director of Dupont Aerospace Co., regarding the business venture.