DuPont fires $100m into Nomex fibres
- DuPont To Expand Nomex Capacity. // Textile World;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 156 Issue 6, p56
The article reports that DuPont of Wilmington, Delaware plans to invest more than $100 million in a three-part global capacity expansion of DuPont Nomex. DuPont expects to roll out the expansion in phases before the end of 2006. Furthermore, the expansion projects include DuPont Chemical...
- DuPont Opens Office in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Barclay, Steve // Automotive Industries;Jul2007, Vol. 187 Issue 7, p15
The article states that Dupont has announced the opening of its second office in Saint Petersburg, Russia, as part of its expansion strategy. According to Ian Hudson, president of Dupont Europe, Middle East and Africa, Dupont's innovative solutions, materials and technologies are applied in the...
- DuPont soothsayers see indicator signs. // European Chemical News;9/22/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2069, p7
Reports on the expectations of DuPont that it will recover in the fourth quarter of 2003. Expectations on the 2003 earnings/share of the company; Growth of the company's businesses in July and August 2003.
- DuPont: New Nomex aramid fiber line. // Melliand International;Aug2009, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p118
The article reports that the facility of aramid fiber manufacturer E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. in Wilmington, Delaware has completed the expansion for Nomex m-aramid fibers. It says that the move was the last step in a three-phase plan to increase capacity for Nomex across the world. It adds...
- DuPont Expands Kevlar Production. // Homeland Defense Journal;Nov2007, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the production expansion plan of DuPont Corp. for its high performance KevlarÂ® para-aramid brand fiber in the U.S. The company plans to invest over $500 million in a multi-phase production expansion beginning with a KevlarÂ® polymer expansion in Richmond, Florida.
- Dupont ManatÃ plant to ramp up Solamet production. Thurston, Lawson D. // Caribbean Business;9/23/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 37, p32
The article reports on the plan of DuPont to double the production capacity of its DuPont Solamet photovoltaic metallization pastes in its three plants globally.
- DuPont plans Va. expansion. // Plastics News;5/15/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p38
This article reports that DuPont Co., is planning a $25.5 million expansion at a Richmond, Virginia, plant to boost production of its Tyvek HomeWrap product. The expansion will add about 50 jobs, bringing DuPont's employee count in Richmond to about 3,000. Tyvek HomeWrap is a spun-bonded...
- More nylon coming on line at DuPont sites. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;5/12/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p17
The article reports that E. I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. is planning to expand its South China nylon compounding capacity by 88 million pounds. According to the company, the expansion has been made to meet the strong demand in the Chinese domestic auto market. DuPont plans to add a 66 million...
- DuPont investing $150M in EVA. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;5/19/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the $150 million investment of DuPont Co. for the growth of its ethylene copolymer business in Asia, Europe, and the U.S. As part of its investment, DuPont will improve production of its Elvax-brand ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer plant in Victoria, Texas. Cathy...